It’s finally here! Two-time Daytime Emmy Award winning actress, Gina Tognoni will be back as Kelly Cramer on One Life to Live on February 12th, just in time to hopefully give the great One Life to Live a ratings boost! As previously announced, Tognoni’s arrival will also welcome for a short run, some other Cramer women…Laura Bonarrigo and Melissa Fumero (as Cassie and Adrian, respectively) who will head back to Llanview for Kelly’s re-emergence on the canvas.
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 21st, 2009 Gina Tognoni first airdate as Kelly on OLTL announced!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
CBS Daytime's: "Not Safe For Daytime" has released its next vignette which features B&B's Karla Mosley, Linsey Godfrey and Scott Clifton in a spoof of Saturday Night's Live's send-up on the soaps, "The Californians". Only this time it's "The New Yorkers"! Watch the action below. Let us know what you thought of it, and the other released spoofs featuring Y&R and B&B talent that are part of these online extras. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?