Jordan Clarke suffered a mild stroke according to his website while he was working on the new web series Venice between LA and NYC. His prognosis according to his website is good and he is expected to make a full recovery. You can correspond with Jordan through his message board or write to OJCFC, PO Box 73, Bloomingdale, Ga. 31302. Jordan is playing the Colonel in Crystal Chappell’s new online soap set to debut later this month.
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 6th, 2009 GL’s and Venice’s Jordan Clarke suffers mild stroke!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!