Jordan Clarke suffered a mild stroke according to his website while he was working on the new web series Venice between LA and NYC. His prognosis according to his website is good and he is expected to make a full recovery. You can correspond with Jordan through his message board or write to OJCFC, PO Box 73, Bloomingdale, Ga. 31302. Jordan is playing the Colonel in Crystal Chappell’s new online soap set to debut later this month.
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 6th, 2009 GL’s and Venice’s Jordan Clarke suffers mild stroke!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on B&B, Brooke must deal with the fallout of the revelation that Katie and Ridge are in love! Meanwhile, Aly gets more upset with Hope and wants to turn Wyatt into the police, only Quinn is out to stop her! Watch the latest promo from CBS Daytime below! Leave a comment »
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!