Crystal Chappell will take part in a live online chat tomorrow, Friday, April 17th, 9 p.m. EDT/6 p.m. PDT, when two fan sites come for the big occasion. Hosted by both Big Purple Dreams and Crystal’s Circle of Friends, in two chatrooms, one at each site, Crystal will answers questions on the current Otalia storyline, “GL”, and other topics that her fans want to know. You can sign up as a member at either board to participate as questions will be answered in both chats simultaneously.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 16th, 2009 “GL’s” Crystal Chappell live chat tomorrow 9PMEST/6PMPST!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In part two of Michael Fairman's conversation with The Young and the Restless' Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) on his new memoir, "I'll Be Damned", the fan favorite opens up about how he almost left Y&R, what he thinks of certain castmates, the actor who caused problems for Eric and others on the set, his worst moment at the Daytime Emmys, and much more! Watch Pt 2 below, and then let us know what you thought of it! You can watch more interviews like this coming up on Michael's new You Tube channel! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!