Tina Sloan, Lillian Raines of Guiding Light is on the move these days! First, she had just launched her own website called: CHANGING SHOES. As well, that is the title of a play and book she’s written. Tina’s footwear concept: to appeal to all women who are getting older – going from spikey high heels to black low flats.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 29th, 2009 “GL’s’ Tina Sloan new website, new video, and new shoes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!