Congratulations to On-Air On-Soaps buddy and former General Hospital star, Greg Vaughan (Ex-Lucky) and his wife, Touriya on the birth today of their new son. Greg announced the news on Twitter about six hours ago. “Touriya & I are pleased to announce the birth of Cavan Thomas Vaughan who was born on 1/19/2010 @ 1:19pm.” The newest addition to the Vaughan family is weighing in at 7lbs 15oz – 20 inches long! Cavan joins his bi brother 2 ½-year-old Jathan James Vaughan.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 19th, 2010 Greg Vaughan is a new proud papa, once again!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The Young and the Restless Amelia Heinle (Victoria) chats with Michael Fairman right after winning the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series. Amelia admits her surprise at winning, how bittersweet it was to win along with her former co-star Billy Miller, and she shared more about her touching acceptance where she acknowledged her sister who is battling cancer. As we said on a recent Soap Nation Live broadcast that featured Amelia, this was one of our favorite moments of Emmy night below! Leave a comment »
- DAYS Kristian Alfonso Chats On Upcoming Scenes That Help Resolve Bo & Hope, Daniel Cosgrove & That Tearful Goodbye To Nick!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini On What's Next In Story For Jason Thompson: A Lot Will Happen With Patrick Over The Summer & Into The Fall!
- Teresa Castillo Reveals Her Imminent Return To General Hospital!
- William deVry and Lisa LoCicero Interview - General Hospital - 41st Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Sami Lays The Smackdown On Abigail!