Congratulations to On-Air On-Soaps buddy and former General Hospital star, Greg Vaughan (Ex-Lucky) and his wife, Touriya on the birth today of their new son. Greg announced the news on Twitter about six hours ago. “Touriya & I are pleased to announce the birth of Cavan Thomas Vaughan who was born on 1/19/2010 @ 1:19pm.” The newest addition to the Vaughan family is weighing in at 7lbs 15oz – 20 inches long! Cavan joins his bi brother 2 ½-year-old Jathan James Vaughan.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 19th, 2010 Greg Vaughan is a new proud papa, once again!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives on-screen brothers: Billy Flynn (Chad) and Thaao Penghlis (Andre) chat with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Billy previews what's to come between Chad/Abigail/Ben as the drama intensifies in the week's ahead, and how "Chabby" has become this fan favorite duo, even though they are not together on the show yet. Thaao dishes on working with Billy, his return to the daytime drama series this time, and working with Alison Sweeney as Sami, and more! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!