Congratulations to On-Air On-Soaps buddy and former General Hospital star, Greg Vaughan (Ex-Lucky) and his wife, Touriya on the birth today of their new son. Greg announced the news on Twitter about six hours ago. “Touriya & I are pleased to announce the birth of Cavan Thomas Vaughan who was born on 1/19/2010 @ 1:19pm.” The newest addition to the Vaughan family is weighing in at 7lbs 15oz – 20 inches long! Cavan joins his bi brother 2 ½-year-old Jathan James Vaughan.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 19th, 2010 Greg Vaughan is a new proud papa, once again!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital delivers this special holiday video ditty to its fans entitled The 12 Days Of GH! Sing along and watch as many of your favorites appear via gurneys, kidnapping, bitch-slapping, scheming, and more! Leave a comment »
- Kelly Thiebaud Exits General Hospital In Emotional Scenes & Shares Goodbye Message! Ron Carlivati and Jason Thompson Tweet Sentiments Too!
- DAYS Greg Vaughan Talks On Serena and Eric's History, Any Future With Nicole, and Daytime Emmys!
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Hope Moves On In Kim Matula's Final Episode!
- Melissa Archer Debuts On DAYS! What Were Your First Impressions? And, A Preview For Next Week When Serena Sees Eric!
- GH's Parry Shen Shares Video Farewell Message To Kelly Thiebaud Containing Best Of BRATT Moments!