Guiding Light’s last tape day is today and members of the cast are finishing up in Peapack, New Jersey where the show shoots all of its exterior locations… and the town in which will now be famous for doubling as the fictional town of Springfield. Many of the stars are tweeting on Twitter today. If you want to share your thoughts on Twitter add #GuidingLightForever” to your message today in honor of the soaps finale. Many fans are there posting their reactions to today’s sad ending in the soap world. The last episode is set for air on September 18th on CBS.
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 11th, 2009 Guiding Light taping last day today. Fans saddened, sharing thoughts on Twitter!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?