It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on DAYS, Brady (Eric Martsolf)and Kristen (Eileen Davidson) finally come face-to-face! What will happen? Will Brady push Kristen away? Or will she work her charms on him again? Watch the preview from NBC below! Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!