It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released their summer shocker promo. Meanwhile, On-Air On-Soaps has posted a brand new summer storyline preview interview with the series head writers: Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante. Watch the teaser of all the action in upcoming episodes and then weigh-in: which storyline currently has you intrigued the most? Leave a comment »
- The Kate Mansi Interview - Days of our Lives Farewell
- The Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante Interview - General Hospital
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Finn Tells Hayden He's Dying!
- REPORT: Jill Farren Phelps OUT As Executive Producer At The Young and the Restless!
- Holy Julexis! GH's Julian Contemplates Murdering His Wife!