It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!