It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!