It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!