It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R released its promo for the second week of January, and in it viewers get their first glimpse of Dylan as he goes undercover, litterally! Watch Steve Burton as he wraps up his run on the CBS sudser in upcoming episodes. Then, Chloe and Kevin turn up the heat, and Gloria has a proposition for Jack that might help Lauren, or hurt her! Watch it below. Leave a comment »
- On-Air On-Soaps Names The Best and Worst In Soaps 2016
- Frank Valentini, Shelly Altman & Jean Passanante Interview - General Hospital - Soapmakers of the Year 2016
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!