It’s been 46 years since we first saw the seventh floor nurses station and this month the show plans to debut their new hospital set as part of the start of their anniversary celebration. GH” debut April 1, 1963. Many remember the soaps beginings, focusing on Jessie and Phil Brewer, Lucille and Audrey March, and of course, Dr. Steve Hardy. As the show went through numerous transisitons it was Gloria Monty who revitalized the soap and thus began, which is now referred by many, as the “hey-day” of soaps. To the many mobsters, doctors, and citizens of Port Chuck we wish you Happy 46!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 1st, 2009 Happy Anniversary for “GH” today!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's a Y&R game changer! On Friday's episode, Nick came face-to-face with the Cassie lookalike! Now watch this promo for next week's Y&R where Nick discovers that Victor is behind the gaslighting of Sharon! What do you think will happen next? Watch the teaser and then let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Laura Wright Interview - General Hospital
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Liesl Obrecht and Madeline Reeves Are Sisters ... And There's More!
- Peter Reckell On A Possible Return To DAYS To His Fans, You Deserve Better Than What They Have Done To Bo!
- Matthew Atkinson Previews His New Role Of Austin On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL Sneak Peek Patrick and Sabrina Find Out The Sex Of Their Baby!