If you missed last night’s special “Brandon’s Buzz” with Michael Fairman, you can hear the show in it entirety below. The special 2 hour episode featured discussions and insight into soap opera’s hottest topics: from Crystal Chappell’s signing with “DAYS” and the end of Otalia, to “AMC’s” Stuart Chandler murdery mystery, to the just announced gay storyline between Fish and Kyle on “OLTL’s” and the departure this week of the amazing Kathy Brier. Also, the SORASing of “GH’s” Michael and Kristina. and the return of Martha Bryne. Brandon and Michael also took on ”Y&R’s” sensatonal storylines involving Mary Jane Benson and Adam Newman.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 18th, 2009 Hear Michael Fairman’s appearance on “Brandon’s Buzz” on soaps hottest topics!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!