Big tweet today from Crystal Chappell (Olivia) of Guiding Light. In a new and exciting development with her recently announced web-series “Venice”, Chappell has brought another Daytime Emmy winner into the fold, and that would be the amazing Hillary B. Smith (Nora) of One Life to Live! Chappell tweeted earlier today this: “My talented bud, Hillary B Smith, will be joining Venice! She’ll be playing the part of “Guya”. Leccia, Chappell and Smith, in an online series….all we can say is, “Wow!”
News - Soap Buzz
1 July 24th, 2009 Hillary B. Smith to join Crystal Chappell’s “Venice”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars, Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Wally Kurth (Justin) sat down to chat with Michael Fairman at NBC's annual Day of DAYS event. During their conversation, Wally shared his thoughts on the passing of legendary GH scribe, Claire Labine. Then, talk turns to the major storyline playing out right now in Salem following Justin stopping the nuptials of Adrienne and Lucas. With so many twists and turns in the story, this longtime Salem supercouple reveals during the next six months there is plenty of drama ahead. So, are you rooting for Justin and Adrienne, or Lucas and Adrienne to be the end game? Watch the video and then weigh-in. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016