Just in: is an explosive new rumor report out today, that former General Hospital executive producer, the very talented and capable Wendy Riche, may be set to take the second in command producer spot at All My Children now that they have moved to Los Angeles. Jamey Giddens at Daytime Confidential is reporting this item this morning, and Giddens track record for scoops is pretty spot-on! In the rumor report, it details that Liza de Cozette’s position became open since she opted not to move to Los Angeles with the show. And further adding more fuel to this, is that one of Riche’s long-time colloborative partners Shelley Curtis, whom Riche worked very closely with at her GH days, has already signed on to direct All My Children! Stay tuned. AMC could see massive improvements with these two ladies back to ABC Daytime.
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 10th, 2010 Hot item: Is former GH EP Wendy Riche headed to AMC?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!