Just in: is an explosive new rumor report out today, that former General Hospital executive producer, the very talented and capable Wendy Riche, may be set to take the second in command producer spot at All My Children now that they have moved to Los Angeles. Jamey Giddens at Daytime Confidential is reporting this item this morning, and Giddens track record for scoops is pretty spot-on! In the rumor report, it details that Liza de Cozette’s position became open since she opted not to move to Los Angeles with the show. And further adding more fuel to this, is that one of Riche’s long-time colloborative partners Shelley Curtis, whom Riche worked very closely with at her GH days, has already signed on to direct All My Children! Stay tuned. AMC could see massive improvements with these two ladies back to ABC Daytime.
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 10th, 2010 Hot item: Is former GH EP Wendy Riche headed to AMC?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!