Just in: is an explosive new rumor report out today, that former General Hospital executive producer, the very talented and capable Wendy Riche, may be set to take the second in command producer spot at All My Children now that they have moved to Los Angeles. Jamey Giddens at Daytime Confidential is reporting this item this morning, and Giddens track record for scoops is pretty spot-on! In the rumor report, it details that Liza de Cozette’s position became open since she opted not to move to Los Angeles with the show. And further adding more fuel to this, is that one of Riche’s long-time colloborative partners Shelley Curtis, whom Riche worked very closely with at her GH days, has already signed on to direct All My Children! Stay tuned. AMC could see massive improvements with these two ladies back to ABC Daytime.
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 10th, 2010 Hot item: Is former GH EP Wendy Riche headed to AMC?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity