Just in: is an explosive new rumor report out today, that former General Hospital executive producer, the very talented and capable Wendy Riche, may be set to take the second in command producer spot at All My Children now that they have moved to Los Angeles. Jamey Giddens at Daytime Confidential is reporting this item this morning, and Giddens track record for scoops is pretty spot-on! In the rumor report, it details that Liza de Cozette’s position became open since she opted not to move to Los Angeles with the show. And further adding more fuel to this, is that one of Riche’s long-time colloborative partners Shelley Curtis, whom Riche worked very closely with at her GH days, has already signed on to direct All My Children! Stay tuned. AMC could see massive improvements with these two ladies back to ABC Daytime.
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 10th, 2010 Hot item: Is former GH EP Wendy Riche headed to AMC?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!