CharityBuzz has put together a list of the Top 5 soap opera lots which are up for auction on charitybuzz.com to raise funds for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, one of the nation’s leading industry-based, nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. From appearing on General Hospital or One Life to Live to a backstage set visit to Llanview, to co-hosting the 6th Annual Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS produced by ABC Daytime and SOAPnet with AMC’s Cameron Mathison, to the 2010 Stage Coach Festival and Soap Nation Tour these are all pretty exciting for some lucky soap fans and proceeds go to a good cause. Check out the items below and let the bidding begin!
· Co-Host With Cameron Mathison At The 6th Annual ABC Daytime & SOAPnet Salute Broadway Cares in NYC: Take to the stage with AMC star and host of ABC Daytime & SOAPnet Salute Broadway Cares, Cameron Mattison, when you help to introduce one performance from Act I and one from Act 2.
· Appear In A Scene On GENERAL HOSPITAL: Come to Port Charles for the day! Here’s your chance to appear in a scene at the taping of GENERAL HOSPITAL on their sound stage in Los Angeles, California.
· Backstage On The Set Of ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Come to Llanview for the day! Here’s the chance for you and a guest to witness first-hand a typical day in the taping of your favorite ABC Daytime series, ONE LIFE TO LIVE, at their facility in New York City.
· VIP Passes To 2010 Stage Coach Soap Nation Event: You and a guest will attend one of the hottest tour stops on the Soap Nation calendar: The 2010 Stage Coach Music Festival in Indio, California where your favorite ABC soap stars will be meeting fans, signing autographs and more!
· Appear In A Scene On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Come to Llanview for the day! Here’s your chance to appear in a scene at the taping of ONE LFIE TO LIVE on their sound stage in New York City.