Michael Fairman’s brand new interview exclusively for Advocate.com with Tamara Braun has just been posted live on their website. In the feature titled: “I Can See Clearly Now” Tamara and Michael have a frank discussion of her time on All My Children playing Reese, and the subequent fallout from fans of the Rianca pairing after the twists and turns in the storyline that left many viewers bewildered. Highlights include: the filming of the groundbreaking same-sex wedding ceremony between Bianca and Reese, feedback from the LGBT community to Tamara, the care that was taken into difficult story points by actors, Thorsten Kaye, Eden and Susan Lucci, and the upcoming ending to the story arc.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 24th, 2009 INTERVIEW: “AMC’s” Tamara Braun at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!