Michael Fairman’s brand new interview exclusively for Advocate.com with Tamara Braun has just been posted live on their website. In the feature titled: “I Can See Clearly Now” Tamara and Michael have a frank discussion of her time on All My Children playing Reese, and the subequent fallout from fans of the Rianca pairing after the twists and turns in the storyline that left many viewers bewildered. Highlights include: the filming of the groundbreaking same-sex wedding ceremony between Bianca and Reese, feedback from the LGBT community to Tamara, the care that was taken into difficult story points by actors, Thorsten Kaye, Eden and Susan Lucci, and the upcoming ending to the story arc.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 24th, 2009 INTERVIEW: “AMC’s” Tamara Braun at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The latest episode of After Buzz TV's Days of our Lives weekly recap show, Dishin DAYS featured On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman as guest co-host. During the episode which talked last week's episodes of the NBC soap, many storylines were bantered about. Watch what the hosts take was on all the latest plots and developments in Salem. Then, let us know if you agree! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!