Michael Fairman’s brand new interview exclusively for Advocate.com with Tamara Braun has just been posted live on their website. In the feature titled: “I Can See Clearly Now” Tamara and Michael have a frank discussion of her time on All My Children playing Reese, and the subequent fallout from fans of the Rianca pairing after the twists and turns in the storyline that left many viewers bewildered. Highlights include: the filming of the groundbreaking same-sex wedding ceremony between Bianca and Reese, feedback from the LGBT community to Tamara, the care that was taken into difficult story points by actors, Thorsten Kaye, Eden and Susan Lucci, and the upcoming ending to the story arc.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 24th, 2009 INTERVIEW: “AMC’s” Tamara Braun at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital delivers this special holiday video ditty to its fans entitled The 12 Days Of GH! Sing along and watch as many of your favorites appear via gurneys, kidnapping, bitch-slapping, scheming, and more! Leave a comment »
- Kelly Thiebaud Exits General Hospital In Emotional Scenes & Shares Goodbye Message! Ron Carlivati and Jason Thompson Tweet Sentiments Too!
- DAYS Greg Vaughan Talks On Serena and Eric's History, Any Future With Nicole, and Daytime Emmys!
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: Hope Moves On In Kim Matula's Final Episode!
- Melissa Archer Debuts On DAYS! What Were Your First Impressions? And, A Preview For Next Week When Serena Sees Eric!
- GH's Parry Shen Shares Video Farewell Message To Kelly Thiebaud Containing Best Of BRATT Moments!