Michael Fairman’s brand new interview exclusively for Advocate.com with Tamara Braun has just been posted live on their website. In the feature titled: “I Can See Clearly Now” Tamara and Michael have a frank discussion of her time on All My Children playing Reese, and the subequent fallout from fans of the Rianca pairing after the twists and turns in the storyline that left many viewers bewildered. Highlights include: the filming of the groundbreaking same-sex wedding ceremony between Bianca and Reese, feedback from the LGBT community to Tamara, the care that was taken into difficult story points by actors, Thorsten Kaye, Eden and Susan Lucci, and the upcoming ending to the story arc.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 24th, 2009 INTERVIEW: “AMC’s” Tamara Braun at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In honor of today's 30th anniversary of The Bold and the Beautiful, Michael Fairman chats it up with the cast of the CBS daytime drama series on the red carpet at their anniversary soiree! We learn the "boldest" thing they have ever done, and the most "beautiful" thing that happened to them. Watch their responses below, and then subscribe to the new Michael Channel on You Tube for more features and interviews! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!