Michael Fairman’s brand new interview exclusively for Advocate.com with Tamara Braun has just been posted live on their website. In the feature titled: “I Can See Clearly Now” Tamara and Michael have a frank discussion of her time on All My Children playing Reese, and the subequent fallout from fans of the Rianca pairing after the twists and turns in the storyline that left many viewers bewildered. Highlights include: the filming of the groundbreaking same-sex wedding ceremony between Bianca and Reese, feedback from the LGBT community to Tamara, the care that was taken into difficult story points by actors, Thorsten Kaye, Eden and Susan Lucci, and the upcoming ending to the story arc.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 24th, 2009 INTERVIEW: “AMC’s” Tamara Braun at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!