As had been talked about, All My Children is getting set to give viewers a major murder mystery around May Sweeps centering around one of the Chandler twins.,Adam and Stuart. And of course, this all makes further sense by the recent arrival of Soctt Chandler back to Pine Vallery. Nelson Branco in today’s just released Suds Report had an update on the situation. ”Pine Valley’s most memorable villain to date will be murdered in a whodunit this May. Is the dastardly villain dead? Looks that way, but viewers may later learn that Stuart is the twin who actually dies as a fearful and cowardly Adam impersonates his deceased twin brother. Emmy winner David Canary’s (Adam/Stuart) undisclosed illness has prompted this plot twist.” Stay tuned as more on this story develops in the coming days.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 20th, 2009 Is “AMC’s” Adam or Stuart Chandler set to be killed off in May Sweeps?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars, Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Wally Kurth (Justin) sat down to chat with Michael Fairman at NBC's annual Day of DAYS event. During their conversation, Wally shared his thoughts on the passing of legendary GH scribe, Claire Labine. Then, talk turns to the major storyline playing out right now in Salem following Justin stopping the nuptials of Adrienne and Lucas. With so many twists and turns in the story, this longtime Salem supercouple reveals during the next six months there is plenty of drama ahead. So, are you rooting for Justin and Adrienne, or Lucas and Adrienne to be the end game? Watch the video and then weigh-in. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016