You must keep checking back to Venicetheseries.com’s VBlog all through the week as Crystal Chappell, and her producer and writing, Kim Turrisi, makes posts with images, videos, and what not, on the experiences that arise during the Venice troupe’s uber-tight shooting schedule. Today, it looks like Hillary B. Smith and Jordan Clarke return as Guya and The Colonel and join our fearless friends. Then, Kim Turrisi points out in a new blog entry called, Sex, Lies and Shitty Neighbor , about a neighbor who was bothered by the crew, and the hullabaloo of the shooting schedule. It’s a must read!
News - Soap Buzz
3 July 6th, 2010 It’s Day Two of Season 2 of “Venice” Shoot – Turrisi blogs on neighbor!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith chats with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards shortly before he won his first Emmy In the Younger Actor category playing the role of Sonny Kiriakis on DAYS. During the interview, Freddie discusses exiting the long running NBC soap opera and the emotions that ran high for him and his co-stars: Guy Wilson (Will) and Christopher Sean (Paul) when he finished his final scenes and left the studio for the last time. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Genie Francis Returning to General Hospital!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Winners: DAYS and Y&R Tie For Drama Series, GH's Anthony Geary & Maura West Take Top Acting Honors!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. Interview: Head Scribe On His Plots From Doppelganger Jack, Sharon & The Cabin Murders, Flirt with Disaster and More!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Fashion Review
- Stephen Nicholas and Mary Beth Evans Interview - Days of our Lives - 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys Red Carpet