Last Saturday before James Franco appeared in a cameo on SNL, he made an appearance at the New Yorker Festival and his upcoming GH soap role came up. Here is what was reported from that exchange from the event. “James amused response was that he thinks it’ll be a good time. He then elaborated that his stint on the soap is part of an ongoing collaboration with Carter. Daytime performance art? Performance art for the MiniVan Majority? James explained that he’s had to start catching up on the show now and that’s he’s becoming addicted to it. He hilariously told the audience that since it was announced that he’d be doing GH other actors have confessed their passion for soaps to him – namely Judd Apatow.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 October 22nd, 2009 James Franco about upcoming GH role at New Yorker Festival!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!