Last Saturday before James Franco appeared in a cameo on SNL, he made an appearance at the New Yorker Festival and his upcoming GH soap role came up. Here is what was reported from that exchange from the event. “James amused response was that he thinks it’ll be a good time. He then elaborated that his stint on the soap is part of an ongoing collaboration with Carter. Daytime performance art? Performance art for the MiniVan Majority? James explained that he’s had to start catching up on the show now and that’s he’s becoming addicted to it. He hilariously told the audience that since it was announced that he’d be doing GH other actors have confessed their passion for soaps to him – namely Judd Apatow.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 October 22nd, 2009 James Franco about upcoming GH role at New Yorker Festival!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On November 5th, Justin Hartley finally makes his highly-awaited on-screen debut as the new Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. CBS Daytime just released their new promo ushering Hartley as the new black sheep of the Newman clan. And as they say, "You can't keep a bad man down!" Watch the promo below. Then let us know if you are excited to see Adam's story finally kick-off? Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!