According to the New York Daily New’s Carolyn Hinsey, One Life to Live will not let Jerry ver Dorn (Clint) out of his commitment to the show to be part of the Guiding Light final episode which will feature many former characters and cast mates. The last episode of the legendary CBS series airs on September 18th. So, we guess that means that Ross Marler is really still a goner’! Darn it!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 Jerry ver Dorn not back for Guiding Light finale!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!