According to the New York Daily New’s Carolyn Hinsey, One Life to Live will not let Jerry ver Dorn (Clint) out of his commitment to the show to be part of the Guiding Light final episode which will feature many former characters and cast mates. The last episode of the legendary CBS series airs on September 18th. So, we guess that means that Ross Marler is really still a goner’! Darn it!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 Jerry ver Dorn not back for Guiding Light finale!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!