Jessica Tuck, who won the hearts of viewers and soap pundits for her incredible portrayl of Megan Gordon, Viki’s daughter, on One Life to Live has been cast in the role of Chad’s mother (Casey Dietrick) on Days of our Lives! According to Soap Opera Digest, the Emmy nominated actress makes her way to the Salem screen come April 7th. The official word on whether the role is recurring, guest-starring, or contract has not been released. Stay tuned.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 16th, 2010 Jessica Tuck to Days of our Lives!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016