Well, here is some good news from Camp Days of our Lives! The wonderful and talented Judi Evans is reprising her role of Adrienne Kiriakis. According to Soap Opera Digest today, the actress is headed back to work on-screen with Wally Kurth (Justin). This will be the first time the popular duo will work together since 1991! Evans had this to say about the opportunity to work with Kurth again. “He’s just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear. Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so it’s nice to see him on a professional basis.” But for just how long is Adrienne back? Is it to wrap up their story, or is it something new? Details forthcoming.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 4th, 2010 Judi Evans back to DAYS as Adrienne Kiriakis!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity