Well, here is some good news from Camp Days of our Lives! The wonderful and talented Judi Evans is reprising her role of Adrienne Kiriakis. According to Soap Opera Digest today, the actress is headed back to work on-screen with Wally Kurth (Justin). This will be the first time the popular duo will work together since 1991! Evans had this to say about the opportunity to work with Kurth again. “He’s just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear. Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so it’s nice to see him on a professional basis.” But for just how long is Adrienne back? Is it to wrap up their story, or is it something new? Details forthcoming.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 4th, 2010 Judi Evans back to DAYS as Adrienne Kiriakis!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!