Well, here is some good news from Camp Days of our Lives! The wonderful and talented Judi Evans is reprising her role of Adrienne Kiriakis. According to Soap Opera Digest today, the actress is headed back to work on-screen with Wally Kurth (Justin). This will be the first time the popular duo will work together since 1991! Evans had this to say about the opportunity to work with Kurth again. “He’s just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear. Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so it’s nice to see him on a professional basis.” But for just how long is Adrienne back? Is it to wrap up their story, or is it something new? Details forthcoming.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 4th, 2010 Judi Evans back to DAYS as Adrienne Kiriakis!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!