Well, here is some good news from Camp Days of our Lives! The wonderful and talented Judi Evans is reprising her role of Adrienne Kiriakis. According to Soap Opera Digest today, the actress is headed back to work on-screen with Wally Kurth (Justin). This will be the first time the popular duo will work together since 1991! Evans had this to say about the opportunity to work with Kurth again. “He’s just the greatest sweetheart and a wonderful actor and a little teddy bear. Through the years, I have really missed working with him, so it’s nice to see him on a professional basis.” But for just how long is Adrienne back? Is it to wrap up their story, or is it something new? Details forthcoming.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 4th, 2010 Judi Evans back to DAYS as Adrienne Kiriakis!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?