On her official message board, Guiding Light’s former, Kim Zimmer confirms she met with B&B’s executive producer Brad Bell. Could Kim be heading to LA to work with one of her favorite leading ladies, Susan Flannery? As of late, Bell has been adding lots of top veteran talent from various other soaps to his star-studded cast. In adddition, Daytime Emmy Zimmer reveals that her new book ( that she had been touting since the cancellation of Guiding Light) is going to be available soon! “ My book will be out in time for the holidays next year under New American Library/Penguin.” Knowing Kim this should be quite the tell-all, and there is lots to tell! Watch out , you know who!
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 4th, 2010 Kim Zimmer has meeting with B&B’s Brad Bell!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!