On her official message board, Guiding Light’s former, Kim Zimmer confirms she met with B&B’s executive producer Brad Bell. Could Kim be heading to LA to work with one of her favorite leading ladies, Susan Flannery? As of late, Bell has been adding lots of top veteran talent from various other soaps to his star-studded cast. In adddition, Daytime Emmy Zimmer reveals that her new book ( that she had been touting since the cancellation of Guiding Light) is going to be available soon! “ My book will be out in time for the holidays next year under New American Library/Penguin.” Knowing Kim this should be quite the tell-all, and there is lots to tell! Watch out , you know who!
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 4th, 2010 Kim Zimmer has meeting with B&B’s Brad Bell!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!