On her official message board, Guiding Light’s former, Kim Zimmer confirms she met with B&B’s executive producer Brad Bell. Could Kim be heading to LA to work with one of her favorite leading ladies, Susan Flannery? As of late, Bell has been adding lots of top veteran talent from various other soaps to his star-studded cast. In adddition, Daytime Emmy Zimmer reveals that her new book ( that she had been touting since the cancellation of Guiding Light) is going to be available soon! “ My book will be out in time for the holidays next year under New American Library/Penguin.” Knowing Kim this should be quite the tell-all, and there is lots to tell! Watch out , you know who!
News - Soap Buzz
2 January 4th, 2010 Kim Zimmer has meeting with B&B’s Brad Bell!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!