45 February 24th, 2014 Kirsten Storms To Return To Work At General Hospital Next Week!

Photo Credit: HutchinsPhoto.com

New mom, Kirsten Storms (Maxie) announced via her Twitter account tonight that she is returning from her maternity leave to return to work at General Hospital next week!  As daytime fans know, Kirsten and her husband Brandon Barash (Ex-Johnny, GH), welcomed their daughter Harper Rose into the world in early January.

Storms tweeted: “Just spoke with @valentinifrank. Very excited to return to work next week.  I wonder what Maxie has been up to on her vacation…”

GH has been missing one of its most beloved characters on the Port Charles canvas since Maxie left town to “find herself” after losing custody of her daughter in a very dramatic court custody case.  The Judge ruled that bio-dad Spinelli (Bradford Anderson) would have sole custody, and that Maxie had been denied visitation rights to see her own daughter.  The Judge also said that he would consider looking back into the visitation issue after six months.   Next, Spinelli left town with baby Georgie and his girlfriend Ellie (Emily Wilson) when she got a job in Portland.

Shortly after, Maxie also decided to get out of Port Charles to have some time to figure out what’s next in her life after all the lies she told surrounding her pregnancy and the birth of her child, and the heartbreak it caused Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) and Lulu (Emme Rylan).

So, what do you think will happen when Maxie return to Port Charles?  Will she find a new love?  Are you happy to hear that Kirsten Storms is on her way back to GH?  Comment below!

Tags: , , ,

1. johnny says:

Great news, I missed maxie so much. Kirsten is a wonderful actress, let maxie hook up with the new cop or aj quartermaine.

2. Julia van der Linden says:

So happy to hear dat she is coming back to GH,Thanks Michael! Love all her scenes when she was with Robin Scorpio…Hope they last filming with them together beforenRobin leaving..

3. Cathy Borruso says:

Thrilled and cannot wait for her return. Kirsten always brought sparks whatever Maxie did. Just sad she’ll miss having Robin around:-(

4. jimh(leave it to beaver) says:

Cant wait for Maxie to find out Britt carried Dante’s baby and how itll affect her relationship with Lulu…Maxi will probably share her old place with Nathan and be romantically paired with him. However, does Lucys daughter Christina or Scotts daughter Serena come to town and revealed as Nathans old girlfriend…just a guess? But what about Spinneli and baby Georgie? Will they be shown at all or will Spin only be around off camera and share custody of the baby with Maxi? Also hope Maxis return means at least some more airtime for Mac and Felicia?

Lin replied

Amen to your thoughts about Mac and felicia. Especially Mac. John J. York is a great actor and they should use him more.

jimh(leave it to beaver) replied

I liked Johns short lived 1980s Fox series ‘Werewolf’…it shouldve lasted a lot longer than it did!

5. Darlene Hammett says:

I am so glad she is coming back! She is lulu’s bestfriend and I believe she will be the one to find out the baby the brich has is lulu’s and Dante’s!!!! Come on Maxie!!!!

Yea… love Kirsten/Maxie!!! So glad to have her back! Now if we could get Bradford/Spinelli back too!!!

7. Dixie says:

One of my favorite. I will be so glad to see you back, its been kind of boring with out MAXIE….

8. Natalie says:

Miss Maxie and happy to have her back! Hope she has a great storyline to come back to! Hoping she is bringing Harper to work will ease the transition of going back to work!

9. Brett says:

Yaye, miss Spinelli and Maxie so much, glad Maxie will be back, but wish Spinelli was coming back too.

10. Greta says:

I’ve missed Maxie so much! She’s my favorite character. I can’t wait to see her back. I hope it isn’t too long until she can be with her daughter again.

11. Mary Ruth says:

Congratulations! Kirsten seems to have a bubbly personality. I’m quite sure she is an awesome mom.

12. Tim says:

Didn’t miss her!

maria replied

You sound grumpy. LOL. Go have your breakfast, you sound miserable.

13. clh says:

Yea!! Kirsten always adds a little spark to any scene she’s in. Glad she’s back!

14. Scott (ATWT Fan) says:

I really haven’t missed Maxie at all. I hope they used the character’s off-screen time to re-jump the character and make her more mature and less self-absorbed this time around. Utilize the downtime from the character.

15. Ces says:

Glad she’s coming back!! This show needs a firecracker back on the canvas!!

Can we now get less airtime for Kiki, Michael and that annoying brat Rafe?

16. dmr says:

I like Maxie; but, in small doses. I hope this means there will see more scenes with her and Felicia. Love Felicia and Mac. Good luck, Kirsten!

Patrick replied

Exactly!

” I am IN LOVE with my oh so lovely Felicia! Lucky Big Mac”

this would be such an easy , and lucky DO… to feature a ready made, much loved, core, veteran family….. just do it! with that grandchild in tow… and… they need to keep Emma company… perhaps they’ll take care of her too….love Mac for that

17. Jay says:

Yeah, so happy she is back..

18. Jake NJ says:

So happy to hear Kirsten is bring back Maxie. I have truly missed her character. I too hope she is the one to figure out BFF Lulu is Ben’s bio Mom!!

19. SUSAN M. says:

Great news! I knew it was Ava who killed Connie. It seemed ovious but that was my gut feeling and I turned that I was right..

jimh(leave it to beaver) replied

Im hoping Ava sets up Carlos, that Carlos is killed trying to shoot A.J., that Ava convines A.J. it was Carlos who killed Connie and was trying to frame her for it by writing Avas initials in Connies blood unless she helps make it look like A.J killed her, that when A.J. started to remember Carlos was afraid A.J. would find out so he attempted to silence him but Carlos is killed instead…A.J. is convinced it was Carlos and so will Sonny…this way Ava remains free until one day during sweeps 2015 the truth is finally revealed but after A.J. falls in love with Ava and marries her…OR, Carlos kills A.J. and Sonny is blamed…then several months later Sean K. returns to the show as the new Jason Morgan who has amnesia and doesnt know a thing about Robin which makes Patrick realize Victor lied to Robin about having Jason but Patrick cant say or do anything about it because Victor warns Patrick that Robins life will be in danger if he tells Anna or anybody else!!!

elite advisos replied

I like your AJ/ Jason idea… they have always looked so much alike… plus he is a superb actor….

Patrick replied

I’m not surprised… it was Ava…
    but, at the same time… it threw me for a loop ?

as a newbie character, who by all accounts.. appears to have taken off…
    why would they go in this direction? although… I certainly didn’t want it to be AJ either.

I like the idea… that they “frame” Carlos, unfortunately, as he’s more dispensable? …. but.. then… it doesn’t give much credence… and appears to be more – let’s give AJ story – and because of his drinking… he’ll accept that it could be Carlos that: killed Connie

and… down the road… will fans mount an APB and want her to be brought to justice.. LOL… which makes me laugh… because this is la la land… not true to life

I actually… would love to see AJ and Ava… have a twist… a tryst… a triad… with imbibing, lust, power, money, … I think it’d be a hoot… I see spark for AJ
    since, it seems, theres no down the road… with AJ and Liz.

MAN : just rewatching… the unparalleled, on par excellence, Kelly Sullivan… back on our screens… you have to realize and wonder… just how staggeringly good SHE is…

Please ! Days of OUR Lives – Sony – NBC: hire Kelly Sullivan, as the nuSami

20. Diana says:

It will be great having Kirsten back! Would be fantastic if Brandon (Johnny) & Bradford (Spinelli) would re-sign & come back too!

21. carolyn Bingley says:

I hope maxi and he new cop hit it off

elite advisors replied

That would be fun to see! Seems like the chemistry would be great…lucky Kirsten….speaking of chemistry….SONNY & OLIVIA DO NOT have any! I wish they could bring Connie back or Brenda long enough to stay on… he had amazing chemistry with both these characters…. I don’t feel it or see it with Olivia….

22. Charday says:

Good to see Maxie returning. Hopefully, she’ll set Evil Lulu straight.

elite advisors replied

the new LULU needs to get her groove on….she needs to watch some of those feisty scenes and get her fire back…in a good way….but tough shoes to fill….

23. Kaffe says:

Kristen Storms and Kelly Monaco, I want to see

Maxie and Sam!!

24. LLATWTFan says:

So glad to hear Maxie is returning! Hope Spinelli and baby Georgie will be right on her heels! Wish they could bring Georgie Jones back to life too!

25. elite advisors says:

I know it is a long way off… but perhaps the writers are hedging on getting the OLTL characters back next year after the Prospect Park fiasco is done with…. that will be a very creative twist …

26. elite advisors says:

I hope they bring her back in a BIG way! Maxie was so dark for so long…she needs a “new attitude” and a bunch of adventures !! She deserves it!

27. Lola says:

I can’t wait for Maxie to come back. I missed her so much

28. Christy says:

glad she’s on her way back! I’m hoping Maxie will come clean with all the things she did and lied about, including hurting Sabrina for Britch AND that she will notice the thing no one else seems to… that Ben has blonde hair and blue eyes! DUH! and that she will find out that Ben is really Dante AND Lulu’s.

Be nice if she spoke to Ellie (via phone) and find out that no, there wasn’t sperm to be had in the lab freezer, but 2 embryos that were frozen and somehow missing (and that Brad blamed it on Ellie)… and then she would figure out that Brad and Brit both know and have known that Ben is Dante & Lulu’s child.

it would go a long way to make up for some of the bad things that Maxie has done. and Hopefully she is done with all her lying and tricking people. Brad’s been coming along for a while now, and keeps slipping up — he’s like the “new Maxie”! ha!

D. Kenn replied

Yes yes your are right!

29. Rose says:

Can’t wait to have Maxie back!!!!!!!

30. Judith says:

I hope Spinelli comes back too, with only their baby, and no girlfriend. Welcome back Kirsten. I love Maxie, flaws and all.

31. D. Kenn says:

Yes I’m glad to see her return & even more glad to see Johnny come back….don’t like the fact that no one knows who really killed Connie ready for the Jerome’s to get taken down, especially Ava(AJ)

32. Denise says:

I am happy to see Kirsten and Brandon both returning to GH

33. Cynthia S. says:

I have been watching GH everyday and I have not seen Kirsten on any of the shows since it said that she has returned in February of this year, or is that the month when people are posting their messages? If that is true when will we be seeing her on GH and is it also true that Brandon will also be on General Hospital as well?

34. 1loveabcsoaps says:

I can’t wait for Maxie to find out Lulu has a baby, so Maixe’s conscious can be cleared. It will be nice for Spanelli to be on sometimes, with he and Maxie’s baby.