“OLTL” newcomer Mark Lawson took the prize and was voted Best Hunk by voters in the 2008 SoapHunks.net awards. Lawson also was bestowed the best in the Hunkiest Newcomer and Best Chest categories. ”B&B” Brandon Beemer also had his share of the votes. Brandon received awards for Best Pecs and Best Abs. ”OLTL” was finally voted hunkiest show! Speaking of “One Life” John Paul Lavoisier took the prize for Best Hair. Other winners included, “DAYS” Shawn Christian for Hunk over 40 and “GH”s Jason Thompson, Best Smile. For complete list of winners, and voting percentages check out SoapHunks.net!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 20th, 2008 Lawson wins big in SoapHunks.net awards!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity