“OLTL” newcomer Mark Lawson took the prize and was voted Best Hunk by voters in the 2008 SoapHunks.net awards. Lawson also was bestowed the best in the Hunkiest Newcomer and Best Chest categories. ”B&B” Brandon Beemer also had his share of the votes. Brandon received awards for Best Pecs and Best Abs. ”OLTL” was finally voted hunkiest show! Speaking of “One Life” John Paul Lavoisier took the prize for Best Hair. Other winners included, “DAYS” Shawn Christian for Hunk over 40 and “GH”s Jason Thompson, Best Smile. For complete list of winners, and voting percentages check out SoapHunks.net!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 20th, 2008 Lawson wins big in SoapHunks.net awards!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R all roads lead to the drama of the 11,000th episode of the series on Thursday, September 1st. What will happen? Can Adam, Chelsea and their son, Connor get their happily ever after? Will Luca's crime put Summer and her family in danger? Will Neil finally make peace with his past? Watch the promo fro CBS Daytime below, and then let us know what you think will go down? Leave a comment »
- GH's Emme Rylan Chats On The Cassadine Island Adventure, Helena's Envelope & Lante Baby Talk!
- GH's Jon Lindstrom Talks On Working With Genie Francis In The Kevin & Laura Romance!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!