“OLTL” newcomer Mark Lawson took the prize and was voted Best Hunk by voters in the 2008 SoapHunks.net awards. Lawson also was bestowed the best in the Hunkiest Newcomer and Best Chest categories. ”B&B” Brandon Beemer also had his share of the votes. Brandon received awards for Best Pecs and Best Abs. ”OLTL” was finally voted hunkiest show! Speaking of “One Life” John Paul Lavoisier took the prize for Best Hair. Other winners included, “DAYS” Shawn Christian for Hunk over 40 and “GH”s Jason Thompson, Best Smile. For complete list of winners, and voting percentages check out SoapHunks.net!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 20th, 2008 Lawson wins big in SoapHunks.net awards!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!