“OLTL” newcomer Mark Lawson took the prize and was voted Best Hunk by voters in the 2008 SoapHunks.net awards. Lawson also was bestowed the best in the Hunkiest Newcomer and Best Chest categories. ”B&B” Brandon Beemer also had his share of the votes. Brandon received awards for Best Pecs and Best Abs. ”OLTL” was finally voted hunkiest show! Speaking of “One Life” John Paul Lavoisier took the prize for Best Hair. Other winners included, “DAYS” Shawn Christian for Hunk over 40 and “GH”s Jason Thompson, Best Smile. For complete list of winners, and voting percentages check out SoapHunks.net!
News - Soap Buzz
1 December 20th, 2008 Lawson wins big in SoapHunks.net awards!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!