Lesli Kay (Felicia of “B&B”) is returning to “ATWT”. Soap Opera Digest is reporting this breaking news today. However, Nelson Branco of TV Guide Canada’s Suds Report already teased this. The actress is expected to start sometime in the fall. Kay, who appeared on the east coast sudser from 1997-2004 and earned a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001. She reportedly, will appear on both shows simultaneously, and travel cross-country from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, New York, where “ATWT” tapes its episodes. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 19th, 2009 Lesli Kay back to “ATWT” while still on “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!