Lesli Kay (Felicia of “B&B”) is returning to “ATWT”. Soap Opera Digest is reporting this breaking news today. However, Nelson Branco of TV Guide Canada’s Suds Report already teased this. The actress is expected to start sometime in the fall. Kay, who appeared on the east coast sudser from 1997-2004 and earned a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001. She reportedly, will appear on both shows simultaneously, and travel cross-country from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, New York, where “ATWT” tapes its episodes. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 19th, 2009 Lesli Kay back to “ATWT” while still on “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?