Lesli Kay (Felicia of “B&B”) is returning to “ATWT”. Soap Opera Digest is reporting this breaking news today. However, Nelson Branco of TV Guide Canada’s Suds Report already teased this. The actress is expected to start sometime in the fall. Kay, who appeared on the east coast sudser from 1997-2004 and earned a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001. She reportedly, will appear on both shows simultaneously, and travel cross-country from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, New York, where “ATWT” tapes its episodes. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 19th, 2009 Lesli Kay back to “ATWT” while still on “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016