Lesli Kay (Felicia of “B&B”) is returning to “ATWT”. Soap Opera Digest is reporting this breaking news today. However, Nelson Branco of TV Guide Canada’s Suds Report already teased this. The actress is expected to start sometime in the fall. Kay, who appeared on the east coast sudser from 1997-2004 and earned a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001. She reportedly, will appear on both shows simultaneously, and travel cross-country from Los Angeles to Brooklyn, New York, where “ATWT” tapes its episodes. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 19th, 2009 Lesli Kay back to “ATWT” while still on “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Last night, Days of our Lives new Chad DiMera, Billy Flynn, sat down with Michael Fairman and six fans of the NBC soap opera in a first in a new series of DAYS Hangouts! During the live chat, Flynn revealed what it has been like being a recast and the challenges he has faced with the fans, working with James Scott, the dark turn in the character of Chad, and much more! Watch the fun and informative Hangout below! Leave a comment »
- After The DALLAS Season Finale, Jesse Metcalfe Tweets: I Want To Thank Everyone Who's Supported Me Over The Years And All The Incredibly Loyal DALLAS Fans!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Ava Runs Down Jason! Patrick Tells Anna, Robin Was At Crichton-Clark!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman with Co-Host Laura Wright & Guests: Ryan Paevey, Antonio Sabato Jr. & Greg Vaughan!
- WATCH: DAYS Hangout with Billy Flynn & Michael Fairman: Flynn Talks Bad Boy Chad, Being A Recast, James Scott & More!
- Chuck Pratt Named New Head Writer At The Young and the Restless! Will Also Get Executive Producer Credit!