Lindze Letherman’s, the dearly departed and beloved Georgie Jones will make a return visit to General Hospital for a few episodes to counsel Maxie (Kirsten Storms) at a “pivotal moment” in her life, according to a post today at EW.com. Georgie will have to return as ghost because the character was killed off back in Dec. 2007. Letherman’s first airdate will be March 26.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 10th, 2010 Linze Leatherman to make a return visit to GH!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Last week on GH, viewers were introduced to the new character of Nelle, played by Chloe Lanier. This is not Lanier's first time on GH having played young Patricia Spencer on the series 52nd anniversary episode. As fans of the ABC daytime drama learned, Nelle may possibly be Josslyn's kidney donor. Watch a scene between Laura Wright and Chloe Lanier below as the Carly and Nelle wait for the results! Then let us know what were your first impressions of Chloe as Nelle, and if you think she will turn out to be Joss' donor! Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!