Make sure to listen to Daytime Confidential’s Podcast #451 titled Performer of the Week. In it, Michael Fairman is the special guest in the second half hour as DC’s Jamey Giddens and Luke Kerr discuss the Guiding Light Tribute package that aired and the one that did not air on the recent Daytime Emmy broadcast on the CW. Michael addresses most of the fans concerns about the tribute, the making of it, and the different issues that arised during the producing of the highly touted and anticipated segment. During the podcast, Fairman stands by his four-minute tribute version and concept as the piece he intended to show that has now made its way on the internet for viewing. For more on the story make sure to hear the interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 9th, 2009 Michael Fairman on DC’s new Podcast all about the GL Tribute package!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On today's episode of MORE One Life to Live, Jerry verDorn and Kelley Missal talk about playing the latest issues facing Clint and Dani. But another segment of interest features OLTL casting director, Alison Goodman who gives the viewers insight on how she decided on casting the roles of Matthew, Destiny and Dani with Robert Gorrie, Laura Harrier and Corbin Bleu! Plus a preview of Snoop Lion's return to Llanview next week! Watch MORE below! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: THE Young and the Restless Jeanne Cooper Has Passed Away!
- Jeanne Cooper's Final Scene With Jess Walton! Last Y&R Performance Aired May 3rd!
- Head Writer Ron Carlivati On Monday's Episode: Brace yourselves, GH fans, you're in for a wild ride!
- General Hospital's Kristen Alderson Interview: Her Daytime Emmy Nomination, New GH Character & OLTL Revival!
- Michael Fairman: In Honor Of Jeanne Cooper