Make sure to listen to Daytime Confidential’s Podcast #451 titled Performer of the Week. In it, Michael Fairman is the special guest in the second half hour as DC’s Jamey Giddens and Luke Kerr discuss the Guiding Light Tribute package that aired and the one that did not air on the recent Daytime Emmy broadcast on the CW. Michael addresses most of the fans concerns about the tribute, the making of it, and the different issues that arised during the producing of the highly touted and anticipated segment. During the podcast, Fairman stands by his four-minute tribute version and concept as the piece he intended to show that has now made its way on the internet for viewing. For more on the story make sure to hear the interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 9th, 2009 Michael Fairman on DC’s new Podcast all about the GL Tribute package!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!