Make sure to listen to Daytime Confidential’s Podcast #451 titled Performer of the Week. In it, Michael Fairman is the special guest in the second half hour as DC’s Jamey Giddens and Luke Kerr discuss the Guiding Light Tribute package that aired and the one that did not air on the recent Daytime Emmy broadcast on the CW. Michael addresses most of the fans concerns about the tribute, the making of it, and the different issues that arised during the producing of the highly touted and anticipated segment. During the podcast, Fairman stands by his four-minute tribute version and concept as the piece he intended to show that has now made its way on the internet for viewing. For more on the story make sure to hear the interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 9th, 2009 Michael Fairman on DC’s new Podcast all about the GL Tribute package!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016