Make sure to listen to Daytime Confidential’s Podcast #451 titled Performer of the Week. In it, Michael Fairman is the special guest in the second half hour as DC’s Jamey Giddens and Luke Kerr discuss the Guiding Light Tribute package that aired and the one that did not air on the recent Daytime Emmy broadcast on the CW. Michael addresses most of the fans concerns about the tribute, the making of it, and the different issues that arised during the producing of the highly touted and anticipated segment. During the podcast, Fairman stands by his four-minute tribute version and concept as the piece he intended to show that has now made its way on the internet for viewing. For more on the story make sure to hear the interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 9th, 2009 Michael Fairman on DC’s new Podcast all about the GL Tribute package!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!