Make sure to listen to Daytime Confidential’s Podcast #451 titled Performer of the Week. In it, Michael Fairman is the special guest in the second half hour as DC’s Jamey Giddens and Luke Kerr discuss the Guiding Light Tribute package that aired and the one that did not air on the recent Daytime Emmy broadcast on the CW. Michael addresses most of the fans concerns about the tribute, the making of it, and the different issues that arised during the producing of the highly touted and anticipated segment. During the podcast, Fairman stands by his four-minute tribute version and concept as the piece he intended to show that has now made its way on the internet for viewing. For more on the story make sure to hear the interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 9th, 2009 Michael Fairman on DC’s new Podcast all about the GL Tribute package!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!