In more exciting news from the world of Crystal Chappell’s “Venice”, hubby Michael Sabatino has now joined the series. According to a tweet from Chappell, “Michael will play “Alan”, a businessman who Gina will be dealing with. He has an unusual…um, fetish.” Sounds kinky and fun! Can’t wait!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 11th, 2009 Michael Sabatino to join wife, Crystal Chappell in “Venice”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Today on General Hospital, Patrick and Robin said sad goodbye and fans were treated to a Scrubs montage of the history of one of soaps all-time most popular duos. Whether you are a new viewer, or a seasoned one, there is one thing for certain when watching the clips, Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson created something very special and unique. Leave a comment »
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!