In perhaps the tweet heard around the soap world late this afternoon, Crystal Chappell through Twitter has let soap fans know that her real-life hubby, Michael Sabatino is returning to DAYS as Lawrence Alamain. In the tweets she says: “Michael will indeed pop up on DOOL. Carly 2.0 is not Bo/Carly redux. It’s not what most would think. Watch!” On-Air On-Soaps tried to get a confirmation and more from the “DAYS” pubicity office and they offered, “No comment at this time.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 30th, 2009 More Great Tweet News from Chapell: Husband Sabatino back to “DAYS”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In part two of Michael Fairman's conversation with The Young and the Restless' Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) on his new memoir, "I'll Be Damned", the fan favorite opens up about how he almost left Y&R, what he thinks of certain castmates, the actor who caused problems for Eric and others on the set, his worst moment at the Daytime Emmys, and much more! Watch Pt 2 below, and then let us know what you thought of it! You can watch more interviews like this coming up on Michael's new You Tube channel! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!