In perhaps the tweet heard around the soap world late this afternoon, Crystal Chappell through Twitter has let soap fans know that her real-life hubby, Michael Sabatino is returning to DAYS as Lawrence Alamain. In the tweets she says: “Michael will indeed pop up on DOOL. Carly 2.0 is not Bo/Carly redux. It’s not what most would think. Watch!” On-Air On-Soaps tried to get a confirmation and more from the “DAYS” pubicity office and they offered, “No comment at this time.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 30th, 2009 More Great Tweet News from Chapell: Husband Sabatino back to “DAYS”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless