Its the end of the line for SONY soaps, Days of our Lives and The Young and the Restless in New Zealand, the broadcasters there have decided its time to pull the plug on these two long time New Zealander favorites. Following the annoucement that the shows were being pulled from long time viewers, fans outpoured their rage and disappointment to the broascasters who carried the soaps, and despite attempts to change their minds, the decision sticks. DAYS leaves the airwaves in 2010 around April/May but , Y&R last airs this Friday, November 6th!
News - Soap Buzz
0 November 4th, 2009 New Zealand broadcasters cancel Y&R and DAYS!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?