In a breaking news item tonight, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco had revealed that Guiding Light’s two-time Daytime Award winning actress, Gina Tognoni (Dinah) has refused to extend her contract to the end of the show’s finale. Here is what the item said: “The Suds Report has exclusively learned that today was Emmy winner Gina Tognoni’s last work day on GL. The former One Life actress refused to extend her GL contract until the finale on September 18th. At the very last minute, GL had to re-write long-term story to accomadate Tognoni’s decision to quit her popular role. There is no word yet as to why she didn’t re-sign with the cancelled soap. One source speculates that the reason behinf Tognoni’s shocking decision could be ecause she has agreed to a new soap gig.” Stay tuned as more develops on the Tognoni story!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 26th, 2009 NEWS: Gina Tognoni quits Guiding Light!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!