In a breaking news item tonight, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco had revealed that Guiding Light’s two-time Daytime Award winning actress, Gina Tognoni (Dinah) has refused to extend her contract to the end of the show’s finale. Here is what the item said: “The Suds Report has exclusively learned that today was Emmy winner Gina Tognoni’s last work day on GL. The former One Life actress refused to extend her GL contract until the finale on September 18th. At the very last minute, GL had to re-write long-term story to accomadate Tognoni’s decision to quit her popular role. There is no word yet as to why she didn’t re-sign with the cancelled soap. One source speculates that the reason behinf Tognoni’s shocking decision could be ecause she has agreed to a new soap gig.” Stay tuned as more develops on the Tognoni story!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 26th, 2009 NEWS: Gina Tognoni quits Guiding Light!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?