In a breaking news item tonight, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco had revealed that Guiding Light’s two-time Daytime Award winning actress, Gina Tognoni (Dinah) has refused to extend her contract to the end of the show’s finale. Here is what the item said: “The Suds Report has exclusively learned that today was Emmy winner Gina Tognoni’s last work day on GL. The former One Life actress refused to extend her GL contract until the finale on September 18th. At the very last minute, GL had to re-write long-term story to accomadate Tognoni’s decision to quit her popular role. There is no word yet as to why she didn’t re-sign with the cancelled soap. One source speculates that the reason behinf Tognoni’s shocking decision could be ecause she has agreed to a new soap gig.” Stay tuned as more develops on the Tognoni story!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 26th, 2009 NEWS: Gina Tognoni quits Guiding Light!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.