Lisa Evans will play her son Scott’s (Fish) soap mom on upcoming episodes of One Life to Live, according to Soap Opera Digest! “She came to set a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to show her around and she met Frank (Valentini, executive producer),” shares Evans. “My mother is very personable and I’d mentioned to Frank that she was a dancer growing up and we’ve done plays together. When I was a little kid I’d say, ‘Mom, come do this play with me,’ and she’d say, ‘Ok.’ It was easier for her, instead of just driving me to rehearsal, she could be in the show. She runs a children’s theater, and Frank was like, ‘Would she want to do it?’ She didn’t audition or anything. He put his trust in me, I guess.” Playing his mother’s son was a breeze.” J. Tucker Smith has been cast as Fish’s father. They’ll first air Sept 16.
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 “OLTL” Fish news! Scott Evans mom to play on-screen Mrs. Fish!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday, The Bold and the Beautiful aired their 7,000 episode with a retrospective that looked at the show and celebrated it in a unique way. In one segment, long-running series stars;John McCook (Eric) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) discuss Eric and Brooke's one-time romance and their location shoots together. Then, viewers are given a glimpse of what happens when B&B stars venture to countries throughout the world. Did you enjoy the episode? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!