Lisa Evans will play her son Scott’s (Fish) soap mom on upcoming episodes of One Life to Live, according to Soap Opera Digest! “She came to set a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to show her around and she met Frank (Valentini, executive producer),” shares Evans. “My mother is very personable and I’d mentioned to Frank that she was a dancer growing up and we’ve done plays together. When I was a little kid I’d say, ‘Mom, come do this play with me,’ and she’d say, ‘Ok.’ It was easier for her, instead of just driving me to rehearsal, she could be in the show. She runs a children’s theater, and Frank was like, ‘Would she want to do it?’ She didn’t audition or anything. He put his trust in me, I guess.” Playing his mother’s son was a breeze.” J. Tucker Smith has been cast as Fish’s father. They’ll first air Sept 16.
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 “OLTL” Fish news! Scott Evans mom to play on-screen Mrs. Fish!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- Departed Series Star Anthony Geary Leaves The Door Open At GH: If The Story Is Interesting To Me And It Works Out, I May Come Back To The Show For Six Weeks Or So.
- The Steve Burton Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Silas is Murdered! Whodunit?
- Anthony Geary's Final GH Episode: Luke Leaves Port Charles And A Letter For Laura! Was It Anti-Climatic?
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Archer DAYS Exit Interview: How She Was Told She Was Let-Go, Serena's Story With Elephant Statues, Blood Diamonds, Eric, and Xander!