Lisa Evans will play her son Scott’s (Fish) soap mom on upcoming episodes of One Life to Live, according to Soap Opera Digest! “She came to set a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to show her around and she met Frank (Valentini, executive producer),” shares Evans. “My mother is very personable and I’d mentioned to Frank that she was a dancer growing up and we’ve done plays together. When I was a little kid I’d say, ‘Mom, come do this play with me,’ and she’d say, ‘Ok.’ It was easier for her, instead of just driving me to rehearsal, she could be in the show. She runs a children’s theater, and Frank was like, ‘Would she want to do it?’ She didn’t audition or anything. He put his trust in me, I guess.” Playing his mother’s son was a breeze.” J. Tucker Smith has been cast as Fish’s father. They’ll first air Sept 16.
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 “OLTL” Fish news! Scott Evans mom to play on-screen Mrs. Fish!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!