Lisa Evans will play her son Scott’s (Fish) soap mom on upcoming episodes of One Life to Live, according to Soap Opera Digest! “She came to set a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to show her around and she met Frank (Valentini, executive producer),” shares Evans. “My mother is very personable and I’d mentioned to Frank that she was a dancer growing up and we’ve done plays together. When I was a little kid I’d say, ‘Mom, come do this play with me,’ and she’d say, ‘Ok.’ It was easier for her, instead of just driving me to rehearsal, she could be in the show. She runs a children’s theater, and Frank was like, ‘Would she want to do it?’ She didn’t audition or anything. He put his trust in me, I guess.” Playing his mother’s son was a breeze.” J. Tucker Smith has been cast as Fish’s father. They’ll first air Sept 16.
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 “OLTL” Fish news! Scott Evans mom to play on-screen Mrs. Fish!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Monday's all-new episode of All My Children is chock full of story! Billy Clyde Tuggle and Jesse come face to face, Cassandra is in dire straits, AJ and Miranda finally kiss, Pete and Celia get in bed together, sort of, and Bianca lets JR have it for killing Marissa! And, that's just for starters! Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Debut As Silas Clay On General Hospital! What Was Your Reaction?
- All My Children & One Life to Live To Now Air Two Episodes Each Per Week! Letter From Prospect Park To Fans Addresses Changes!
- Y&R's Jess Walton Interview: The Passing Of Jeanne Cooper, Their Final Scenes & The Loss of a Friend!
- EXCLUSIVE: All My Children's Michael Nader Interview: Fan Favorite Comes Home To Pine Valley!
- B&B's Katherine Kelly Lang Interview: Her First Daytime Emmy Nomination and Thought's On Brooke's Story!