Lisa Evans will play her son Scott’s (Fish) soap mom on upcoming episodes of One Life to Live, according to Soap Opera Digest! “She came to set a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to show her around and she met Frank (Valentini, executive producer),” shares Evans. “My mother is very personable and I’d mentioned to Frank that she was a dancer growing up and we’ve done plays together. When I was a little kid I’d say, ‘Mom, come do this play with me,’ and she’d say, ‘Ok.’ It was easier for her, instead of just driving me to rehearsal, she could be in the show. She runs a children’s theater, and Frank was like, ‘Would she want to do it?’ She didn’t audition or anything. He put his trust in me, I guess.” Playing his mother’s son was a breeze.” J. Tucker Smith has been cast as Fish’s father. They’ll first air Sept 16.
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 24th, 2009 “OLTL” Fish news! Scott Evans mom to play on-screen Mrs. Fish!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!