Stork news today out of Llanview, Bree Williamson (Jessica) is expecting her first child with hubby, Michael. So what are the plans for this bundle of joy? Will it be written into Bree’s current memory drama with Cristian and Brody? Seems like it could make for an interesting plot twist. In the meantime, congratulations are in order to one of On-Air On-Soaps favorite One Life actresses! For more with Bree, make sure to check out our recent video interview with her from the show’s new digs in New York.
News - Soap Buzz
0 March 29th, 2010 OLTL’s Bree Williamson is expecting first child!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Y&R, Sharon and Nick are frantic to find Mariah who has been kidnapped by Ian Ward! And Nikki is going to finally turn back to the bottle! Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know, glad to know who Mariah truly is? Happy Nikki is hitting the bottle again? Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!