One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!