One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014