One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!