One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!