One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On today's episode of MORE One Life to Live, Jerry verDorn and Kelley Missal talk about playing the latest issues facing Clint and Dani. But another segment of interest features OLTL casting director, Alison Goodman who gives the viewers insight on how she decided on casting the roles of Matthew, Destiny and Dani with Robert Gorrie, Laura Harrier and Corbin Bleu! Plus a preview of Snoop Lion's return to Llanview next week! Watch MORE below! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: THE Young and the Restless Jeanne Cooper Has Passed Away!
- Jeanne Cooper's Final Scene With Jess Walton! Last Y&R Performance Aired May 3rd!
- Head Writer Ron Carlivati On Monday's Episode: Brace yourselves, GH fans, you're in for a wild ride!
- General Hospital's Kristen Alderson Interview: Her Daytime Emmy Nomination, New GH Character & OLTL Revival!
- Michael Fairman: In Honor Of Jeanne Cooper