One Life to Live has some major same-sex surprises in store for Llanview! Look for Dorian in an effort to land the liberal and gay vote in Llanview ‘s mayoral race to step up her efforts to win the top spot against Viki. How will Dorian do so? By marrying a woman! And that woman is the same actress who played Mel in the anniversary episodes and who Dorian has had visions of throughout the past year! That plus 22 same-sex couples tying the knot on these special episodes set to air in late October, have given OLTL’s brilliant head writer, Ron Carlivati and the equally brilliant, Robin Strasser (Dorian) plenty to talk about and reveal in new interviews out in TV Guide Magazine. Check out the interviews in full by clicking on their names above!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Dorian in same-sex wedding in special episodes!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.