Scott Evans (Fish) of One Life to Live is the centerpiece of Michael Fairman’s new online interview at Advocate.com. Title: Fish out of Water the revealing interview takes a look at the already in motion gay love storyline between Evan’s, Officer Oliver Fish and bad-boy, Kyle Lewis played by Brett Claywell. In addition, the feature discusses Evans, real life brother and motion picture star, Chris Evans, and their brotherly bond, as well as Scott’s real life coming out story. Not to be missed, Scott is funny, smart, and charming. Make sure to click here for the full interview!
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 22nd, 2009 “OLTL’s” Scott Evans new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!