Paolo Seganti has told his fans on his facebook page that his time in Oakdale this time around is up in January! Say it isn’t so! Damian’s story was just getting juicy! On-Air On-Soaps has really enjoyed the Meg and Damian and Lily twisted storyline. Also, Seganti is one heck of a nice guy, and it would be great to see him stick around while Luke becomes more “Damian-like” as has been reported to us, as Luke tries to help Noah get his eyesight back at any costs. Look for this to play out come mid January!
News - Soap Buzz
3 December 18th, 2009 Paolo Seganti looks to be set to leave ATWT in January!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!