Paolo Seganti has told his fans on his facebook page that his time in Oakdale this time around is up in January! Say it isn’t so! Damian’s story was just getting juicy! On-Air On-Soaps has really enjoyed the Meg and Damian and Lily twisted storyline. Also, Seganti is one heck of a nice guy, and it would be great to see him stick around while Luke becomes more “Damian-like” as has been reported to us, as Luke tries to help Noah get his eyesight back at any costs. Look for this to play out come mid January!
News - Soap Buzz
3 December 18th, 2009 Paolo Seganti looks to be set to leave ATWT in January!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars: A Martinez and Galen Gering were the very special guests in the latest DAYS Hangout hosted by On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman. Participating soap fans had the opportunity to pose questions to the actors, in which now viewers were able to take away some intriguing story teases and what is to come when A debuts as Eduardo, the father of the Hernandez clan, and who he may mix it up with in Salem. Galen discusses his latest hot storylines on DAYS: from the serial killer to Rafe's crush on Hope, and teases yet another major interesting story is to come. Watch the replay of the hangout below, and check out what the guys had to say! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!