Paolo Seganti has told his fans on his facebook page that his time in Oakdale this time around is up in January! Say it isn’t so! Damian’s story was just getting juicy! On-Air On-Soaps has really enjoyed the Meg and Damian and Lily twisted storyline. Also, Seganti is one heck of a nice guy, and it would be great to see him stick around while Luke becomes more “Damian-like” as has been reported to us, as Luke tries to help Noah get his eyesight back at any costs. Look for this to play out come mid January!
News - Soap Buzz
3 December 18th, 2009 Paolo Seganti looks to be set to leave ATWT in January!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
CBS Daytime's: "Not Safe For Daytime" has released its next vignette which features B&B's Karla Mosley, Linsey Godfrey and Scott Clifton in a spoof of Saturday Night's Live's send-up on the soaps, "The Californians". Only this time it's "The New Yorkers"! Watch the action below. Let us know what you thought of it, and the other released spoofs featuring Y&R and B&B talent that are part of these online extras. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?