12 November 15th, 2012 Patrika Darbo Makes A Return To Days Of Our Lives!

Looks who’s back?  According to Soap Opera Digest, fan favorite Patrika Darbo is back taping scenes at Days of our Lives as Nancy Wesley, the mother of Chloe Lane (Nadia Bjorlin)! Darbo was last seen in Salem in 2005, and will be back to support daughter, Chloe Look for the actress to first air in 2013.

In a statement Darbo related, “I am thrilled to be reprising the role of Nancy Wesley. I can’t wait to see what the writers and producers of DAYS have Nancy up to and I am glad to be back and finally taking care of Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin), the way a Mother should.  DAYS has always been big on family and Nancy is Chloe’s mom and Parker’s Grandma or Granny…but I personally like GLAM MAW! Let those that caused Nancy’s sweet daughter problems be on guard. Let the Drama begin!!”

So what do you think, glad to see Patrika as Nancy on-screen again?  What would you like to see her as bad Nancy, or good Nancy? Let us know!

Tags: , , , ,

1. Dmitri says:

Glad to hear this! Cannot wait for Chloe to come back, she’s bound to bring up the ratings and quality of the show.

2. Patrick says:

Fanastic… I love this! Dr. Craig and Nancy are a hoot.

geez! what with the fantastic STAR turn of Nicole… I wish days would make her mom alive…. Fay… stunning, sensual, and alluring… DOOL.. ie: for Abe and Roman… even vie for Victor… a trio with Maggie….

3. MJ says:

Nice job Days. She is a terrific acctress.

4. LLATWTFan says:

I love Nancy! Patrika Darbo is a great actress. I’m looking forward to her return. I hope she stays and Craig follows.

5. LucyFan says:

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

6. mo says:

Love Patrika and Nancy. Glad she’s back, even if just for a short time.

7. Ces says:

I’d rather see Thaao Penghlis come back or Matt Ashford than these two boring actors. Days always brings back people I don’t need to see back.

imaneassi replied

you don’t need to see them but Chloe/NB has a huge fanbase who would love to see the real Chloe back.And we’re happy to see that she finally has someone who actually cares by her side

Ces replied

she was dull then and she’ll be dull now. Yawn …

imaneassi replied

Chloe was never dull. DH’s version of Chloe has nothing to do with the one we got from the beginning.She wrote her ooc to prop her pets:Daniel and Melanie.The real Chloe was smart,strong,independent despite of her issues,talented,……

8. Patrick says:

OYE! I just have to comment on Greg Vaughan… as the new Eric Brady… can we say off the charts… use your imagination…. i’ll use the Deidre Hall…. quote, in soap digest…. “he’s too beautiful!”. Throw in the fabulous, Eileen Davidson…. Kristen/John/Marlena are Alive and prospering… in Salem… Chloe is coming back to town… she’s a stunning Woman… i got a chance to watch her on the soap opera reality show… i think it was on E… now cancelled… but, it was interesting to watch Nadia Bjorklin? any way… she is near perfect… dag! she’ll be perfect foible for Jennifer… over Daniel…. Chloe would be good for Brady… as he’s manning up/stewing over Kristen… Chloe could bring Lucas back from the dead… nothing really happened with Lucas and Sammi… which is always good for Sammi’s fragile ego….

DAYS… is back on track… i couldn’t be happier for DOOL….. thank you sony and nbc.

9. AliciaE says:

Glad to hear it. It will be nice to see Chloe and Nancy. I wonder if Parker and Philip will be coming as well? I wouldn’t mind finding out that they’d gotten together off screen.