Congratulations are in order to Otalia fans, and to April Grant and the organizers of the Big Purple Dreams Message Board. This tremendous board for Guiding Light’s Crystal Chapell and Jessica Leccia’s on-scree love story as Olivia and Natalia has caught fire like none before. Earlier today the group surpassed 3000 registered members since it opened in mid January. According to April: “To put it in perspective, we had only 1900 members on the day Guiding Light was canceled. We have added an astounding 1100 members in three weeks. I am more moved than I can tell you and actually had tears in my eyes as I approved the 3000th member.” The power of soaps is not all gone folks, and good storytelling is alive and well, says the people at the Purple Dreams House! Kudos!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 21st, 2009 Power to the Purple People- fan board hits milestone!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!