Congratulations are in order to Otalia fans, and to April Grant and the organizers of the Big Purple Dreams Message Board. This tremendous board for Guiding Light’s Crystal Chapell and Jessica Leccia’s on-scree love story as Olivia and Natalia has caught fire like none before. Earlier today the group surpassed 3000 registered members since it opened in mid January. According to April: “To put it in perspective, we had only 1900 members on the day Guiding Light was canceled. We have added an astounding 1100 members in three weeks. I am more moved than I can tell you and actually had tears in my eyes as I approved the 3000th member.” The power of soaps is not all gone folks, and good storytelling is alive and well, says the people at the Purple Dreams House! Kudos!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 21st, 2009 Power to the Purple People- fan board hits milestone!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless: Confessions, New Love, and Jealousy set the stage, and as the new CBS Daytime promo teases! And on July 13th, the truth about Gabriel's identity will be revealed! What will happen when Chelsea finally knows that Adam is alive? What will happen when Cane learns of Lily's indiscretion with Joe? And, will Nikki and Neil become romantic? Watch the latest from Y&R below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?