Congratulations are in order to Otalia fans, and to April Grant and the organizers of the Big Purple Dreams Message Board. This tremendous board for Guiding Light’s Crystal Chapell and Jessica Leccia’s on-scree love story as Olivia and Natalia has caught fire like none before. Earlier today the group surpassed 3000 registered members since it opened in mid January. According to April: “To put it in perspective, we had only 1900 members on the day Guiding Light was canceled. We have added an astounding 1100 members in three weeks. I am more moved than I can tell you and actually had tears in my eyes as I approved the 3000th member.” The power of soaps is not all gone folks, and good storytelling is alive and well, says the people at the Purple Dreams House! Kudos!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 21st, 2009 Power to the Purple People- fan board hits milestone!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!