Congratulations are in order to Otalia fans, and to April Grant and the organizers of the Big Purple Dreams Message Board. This tremendous board for Guiding Light’s Crystal Chapell and Jessica Leccia’s on-scree love story as Olivia and Natalia has caught fire like none before. Earlier today the group surpassed 3000 registered members since it opened in mid January. According to April: “To put it in perspective, we had only 1900 members on the day Guiding Light was canceled. We have added an astounding 1100 members in three weeks. I am more moved than I can tell you and actually had tears in my eyes as I approved the 3000th member.” The power of soaps is not all gone folks, and good storytelling is alive and well, says the people at the Purple Dreams House! Kudos!
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 21st, 2009 Power to the Purple People- fan board hits milestone!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.