General Hospital’s Rick Hearst (Ric) is exiting the soap! ABC Soaps In Depth confirmed the departure as did a “GH” spokesperson. From Soaps In Depth: “Buzz is that Hearst — who was recently dropped to recurring status — will be returning to The Bold and the Beautiful, where he previously played Whip in 2002. It’s unknown if Hearst will be reprising his former role, and when contacted for a comment regarding the actor’s return to B&B, a spokesperson declined to issue a confirmation or denial, saying only, “It’s our policy not to comment on rumors.” ABC, however, is confirming that Hearst will be leaving GH. “We’re saddened for GH fans but personally thrilled for Rick. We wish him nothing but success. Rest assured that the character of Ric Lansing will have an exit you won’t want to miss,” says a GH spokesperson.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 Rick Hearst confirmed exit from “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Members of the cast of The Young and the Restless gathered together to film this special holiday greeting to its loyal fans! What are you hoping the holiday season and New Year will bring to your favorites in Genoa City? Leave a comment »
- Alison Sweeney and James Scott Interview - Day of DAYS 2013
- CASTING BOMBSHELL: David Tom Returns To Y&R as Billy Abbott as Billy Miller Opts To Leave!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Did You Think Of The Judge's Ruling On The Custody Of Baby Connie?
- Greg Vaughan and Arianne Zucker Interview - Day of DAYS 2013
- Katie Couric Falling From Grace With ABC News And Talk Show! Yahoo Next Stop?