General Hospital’s Rick Hearst (Ric) is exiting the soap! ABC Soaps In Depth confirmed the departure as did a “GH” spokesperson. From Soaps In Depth: “Buzz is that Hearst — who was recently dropped to recurring status — will be returning to The Bold and the Beautiful, where he previously played Whip in 2002. It’s unknown if Hearst will be reprising his former role, and when contacted for a comment regarding the actor’s return to B&B, a spokesperson declined to issue a confirmation or denial, saying only, “It’s our policy not to comment on rumors.” ABC, however, is confirming that Hearst will be leaving GH. “We’re saddened for GH fans but personally thrilled for Rick. We wish him nothing but success. Rest assured that the character of Ric Lansing will have an exit you won’t want to miss,” says a GH spokesperson.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 Rick Hearst confirmed exit from “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week, Eileen Davidson returns to Days of our Lives in her Daytime Emmy winning role of Kristen DiMera! In her new plot, Kristen kidnaps Daniel in an attempt to reunite her with Brady! Will it work? Or, is this bitch-slapping of Dr. Daniel the wrong way to go about it? Watch the NBC promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- The Young and the Restless: What Do You Think Of Hands Newman?
- Will Detective Sexy Pants Save Maxie From Dunkleman?
- B&B's Brad Bell Chats On Paris Location Shoot, Summer Drama, Ashleigh Brewer And More!
- NBC's Classic Soap THE DOCTORS To Run On Retro TV Later This Year!
- The Young and the Restless: Who Did Stitch "Murder"?