General Hospital’s Rick Hearst (Ric) is exiting the soap! ABC Soaps In Depth confirmed the departure as did a “GH” spokesperson. From Soaps In Depth: “Buzz is that Hearst — who was recently dropped to recurring status — will be returning to The Bold and the Beautiful, where he previously played Whip in 2002. It’s unknown if Hearst will be reprising his former role, and when contacted for a comment regarding the actor’s return to B&B, a spokesperson declined to issue a confirmation or denial, saying only, “It’s our policy not to comment on rumors.” ABC, however, is confirming that Hearst will be leaving GH. “We’re saddened for GH fans but personally thrilled for Rick. We wish him nothing but success. Rest assured that the character of Ric Lansing will have an exit you won’t want to miss,” says a GH spokesperson.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 Rick Hearst confirmed exit from “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Y&R, Sharon and Nick are frantic to find Mariah who has been kidnapped by Ian Ward! And Nikki is going to finally turn back to the bottle! Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know, glad to know who Mariah truly is? Happy Nikki is hitting the bottle again? Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.