General Hospital’s Rick Hearst (Ric) is exiting the soap! ABC Soaps In Depth confirmed the departure as did a “GH” spokesperson. From Soaps In Depth: “Buzz is that Hearst — who was recently dropped to recurring status — will be returning to The Bold and the Beautiful, where he previously played Whip in 2002. It’s unknown if Hearst will be reprising his former role, and when contacted for a comment regarding the actor’s return to B&B, a spokesperson declined to issue a confirmation or denial, saying only, “It’s our policy not to comment on rumors.” ABC, however, is confirming that Hearst will be leaving GH. “We’re saddened for GH fans but personally thrilled for Rick. We wish him nothing but success. Rest assured that the character of Ric Lansing will have an exit you won’t want to miss,” says a GH spokesperson.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 6th, 2009 Rick Hearst confirmed exit from “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity