B&B’s Ronn Moss is holding strong after the third week of the ballroom dance competition, Ballando Con Le Stelle, that’s Dancing with the Stars, Italy, folks! Ronn’s Salsa performance kept him in the competition after the January 23rd episode, which aired last Saturday in Italy. The show started with a surprise competition: two contestants (one of which was Ronn) were asked to perform their last dance again, this time as a solo performance. Ronn performed his Paso Doble dance, without his partner, and scored 40 points, which ranked higher than the other competitor. Later in the episode, Ronn and his partner, Sara di Vaira, performed a very difficult Salsa dance, scoring 24 points. However, when the 40 points from the Paso Doble were added to the Salsa score, Ronn was safe, remaining in the competition. The fourth episode will air live tonight on Saturday, January 30. Stay tuned for the results.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 30th, 2010 Ronn Moss makes it past week three- Dancing with the Stars, Italy!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!