B&B’s Ronn Moss is holding strong after the third week of the ballroom dance competition, Ballando Con Le Stelle, that’s Dancing with the Stars, Italy, folks! Ronn’s Salsa performance kept him in the competition after the January 23rd episode, which aired last Saturday in Italy. The show started with a surprise competition: two contestants (one of which was Ronn) were asked to perform their last dance again, this time as a solo performance. Ronn performed his Paso Doble dance, without his partner, and scored 40 points, which ranked higher than the other competitor. Later in the episode, Ronn and his partner, Sara di Vaira, performed a very difficult Salsa dance, scoring 24 points. However, when the 40 points from the Paso Doble were added to the Salsa score, Ronn was safe, remaining in the competition. The fourth episode will air live tonight on Saturday, January 30. Stay tuned for the results.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 30th, 2010 Ronn Moss makes it past week three- Dancing with the Stars, Italy!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014