B&B’s Ronn Moss is holding strong after the third week of the ballroom dance competition, Ballando Con Le Stelle, that’s Dancing with the Stars, Italy, folks! Ronn’s Salsa performance kept him in the competition after the January 23rd episode, which aired last Saturday in Italy. The show started with a surprise competition: two contestants (one of which was Ronn) were asked to perform their last dance again, this time as a solo performance. Ronn performed his Paso Doble dance, without his partner, and scored 40 points, which ranked higher than the other competitor. Later in the episode, Ronn and his partner, Sara di Vaira, performed a very difficult Salsa dance, scoring 24 points. However, when the 40 points from the Paso Doble were added to the Salsa score, Ronn was safe, remaining in the competition. The fourth episode will air live tonight on Saturday, January 30. Stay tuned for the results.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 30th, 2010 Ronn Moss makes it past week three- Dancing with the Stars, Italy!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?