B&B’s Ronn Moss is holding strong after the third week of the ballroom dance competition, Ballando Con Le Stelle, that’s Dancing with the Stars, Italy, folks! Ronn’s Salsa performance kept him in the competition after the January 23rd episode, which aired last Saturday in Italy. The show started with a surprise competition: two contestants (one of which was Ronn) were asked to perform their last dance again, this time as a solo performance. Ronn performed his Paso Doble dance, without his partner, and scored 40 points, which ranked higher than the other competitor. Later in the episode, Ronn and his partner, Sara di Vaira, performed a very difficult Salsa dance, scoring 24 points. However, when the 40 points from the Paso Doble were added to the Salsa score, Ronn was safe, remaining in the competition. The fourth episode will air live tonight on Saturday, January 30. Stay tuned for the results.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 30th, 2010 Ronn Moss makes it past week three- Dancing with the Stars, Italy!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!