B&B’s Ronn Moss is holding strong after the third week of the ballroom dance competition, Ballando Con Le Stelle, that’s Dancing with the Stars, Italy, folks! Ronn’s Salsa performance kept him in the competition after the January 23rd episode, which aired last Saturday in Italy. The show started with a surprise competition: two contestants (one of which was Ronn) were asked to perform their last dance again, this time as a solo performance. Ronn performed his Paso Doble dance, without his partner, and scored 40 points, which ranked higher than the other competitor. Later in the episode, Ronn and his partner, Sara di Vaira, performed a very difficult Salsa dance, scoring 24 points. However, when the 40 points from the Paso Doble were added to the Salsa score, Ronn was safe, remaining in the competition. The fourth episode will air live tonight on Saturday, January 30. Stay tuned for the results.
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 30th, 2010 Ronn Moss makes it past week three- Dancing with the Stars, Italy!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives on-screen brothers: Billy Flynn (Chad) and Thaao Penghlis (Andre) chat with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Billy previews what's to come between Chad/Abigail/Ben as the drama intensifies in the week's ahead, and how "Chabby" has become this fan favorite duo, even though they are not together on the show yet. Thaao dishes on working with Billy, his return to the daytime drama series this time, and working with Alison Sweeney as Sami, and more! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!