This week, according to CBS Soaps In Depth, Signy Coleman will tape a few episodes and reprise her role as Hope, Adam’s mother, in some pivotal scenes on The Young and the Restless. So, could this be a look into something about Adam’s past? Or, will Hope come back to haunt her son for all the bad deeds he has done to the Genoa City town folk? Stay tuned!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 6th, 2010 Signy Coleman back to Y&R from the dead?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?