Here’s a little ditty from We Love Soaps that made us here at On-Air On-Soaps gasp! As reported, the diehard online facebook group S.O.S. ( that’s Save our Soaps Campaign- Guiding Light and As the World Turns) sent these nifty bars of soaps to CBS to get their attention, and in turn CBS alerted the FBI! Seems CBS thought they might be receiving anthrax in bars of soap! Fan bases these days can’t get a break for all their clever and hard work and loyalty to their beloved soaps that they are grieving! The group was told to stop sending soap!
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 6th, 2010 Soap Bars from Soap Fan base to CBS give Anthrax scare. FBI called in!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless