Here’s a little ditty from We Love Soaps that made us here at On-Air On-Soaps gasp! As reported, the diehard online facebook group S.O.S. ( that’s Save our Soaps Campaign- Guiding Light and As the World Turns) sent these nifty bars of soaps to CBS to get their attention, and in turn CBS alerted the FBI! Seems CBS thought they might be receiving anthrax in bars of soap! Fan bases these days can’t get a break for all their clever and hard work and loyalty to their beloved soaps that they are grieving! The group was told to stop sending soap!
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 6th, 2010 Soap Bars from Soap Fan base to CBS give Anthrax scare. FBI called in!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital's executive producer Frank Valentini revealed on Tuesday that Michael Easton is returning to the show and will be starting to work again in 2 weeks! Easton will be playing a brand new role, according to ABC executive Nathan Varni. The last time GH fans saw Easton he was killed off as Dr. Silas Clay. Watch the surprise supermarket announcement featuring Valentini and Easton below that hit Twitter. Then let us know if are you happy to hear Michael is on his way back to Port Charles? Leave a comment »
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Nominations Daytime Drama Acting Categories Announced!
- General Hospital's Maurice Benard and Laura Wright Talk CarSon, The Corinthos Clan, Mutual Admiration, And What May Lie Ahead!
- Frank Valentini Gives Fans A Friday Cliffhanger: Huge GH News Coming Next Week!!! Stay Tuned.
- B&B's Daytime Emmy Snubbed Karla Mosley On Fan Outcry: I Am So Humbled - To Tears, Really - By The Beautiful Outpouring Of Love ...
- DAYS Exited Peter Reckell Thanks Fans For Love & Support Following Daytime Emmy Snub!