ABC Daytime and SOAPnet have announced their line-up of soap stars from All My Children, General Hospital and One Life to Live that will appear in next year’s 6th annual ABC Daytime/Broadway Cares event in New York City on March 10, 2010. AMC’s Cameron Mathison will act as the host with the most and his fellow cast mates will be participating as well including: Ricky Paull Goldin, Rebecca Budig, Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Adam Mayfield, Cornelius Smith Jr. and Susan Lucci! From One Life to Live fans can expect some muscial treats and appearances by Kristen Alderson, Jason Tam, Scott Clifton, Scott Evans, Kassie DePaiva, Mark Lawson, Nicholas Rodriguez, Tika Sumpter and Brittany Underwood. From General Hospital expect to see : Bradford Anderson, Brandon Barash, Anthony Geary, Jonathan Jackson and Nathan Parsons. Also a very special musical performance from Sherri Shepherd of The View. The event promises more updates on more performers and stars that will be added to this exciting lineup. For more on the event go to SOAPnet.com!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 1st, 2009 Soap Stars announced for Equity Fight AIDS/Broadway Cares Event!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!