ABC Daytime and SOAPnet have announced their line-up of soap stars from All My Children, General Hospital and One Life to Live that will appear in next year’s 6th annual ABC Daytime/Broadway Cares event in New York City on March 10, 2010. AMC’s Cameron Mathison will act as the host with the most and his fellow cast mates will be participating as well including: Ricky Paull Goldin, Rebecca Budig, Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Adam Mayfield, Cornelius Smith Jr. and Susan Lucci! From One Life to Live fans can expect some muscial treats and appearances by Kristen Alderson, Jason Tam, Scott Clifton, Scott Evans, Kassie DePaiva, Mark Lawson, Nicholas Rodriguez, Tika Sumpter and Brittany Underwood. From General Hospital expect to see : Bradford Anderson, Brandon Barash, Anthony Geary, Jonathan Jackson and Nathan Parsons. Also a very special musical performance from Sherri Shepherd of The View. The event promises more updates on more performers and stars that will be added to this exciting lineup. For more on the event go to SOAPnet.com!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 1st, 2009 Soap Stars announced for Equity Fight AIDS/Broadway Cares Event!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!