ABC Daytime and SOAPnet have announced their line-up of soap stars from All My Children, General Hospital and One Life to Live that will appear in next year’s 6th annual ABC Daytime/Broadway Cares event in New York City on March 10, 2010. AMC’s Cameron Mathison will act as the host with the most and his fellow cast mates will be participating as well including: Ricky Paull Goldin, Rebecca Budig, Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Adam Mayfield, Cornelius Smith Jr. and Susan Lucci! From One Life to Live fans can expect some muscial treats and appearances by Kristen Alderson, Jason Tam, Scott Clifton, Scott Evans, Kassie DePaiva, Mark Lawson, Nicholas Rodriguez, Tika Sumpter and Brittany Underwood. From General Hospital expect to see : Bradford Anderson, Brandon Barash, Anthony Geary, Jonathan Jackson and Nathan Parsons. Also a very special musical performance from Sherri Shepherd of The View. The event promises more updates on more performers and stars that will be added to this exciting lineup. For more on the event go to SOAPnet.com!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 1st, 2009 Soap Stars announced for Equity Fight AIDS/Broadway Cares Event!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?