ABC Daytime and SOAPnet have announced their line-up of soap stars from All My Children, General Hospital and One Life to Live that will appear in next year’s 6th annual ABC Daytime/Broadway Cares event in New York City on March 10, 2010. AMC’s Cameron Mathison will act as the host with the most and his fellow cast mates will be participating as well including: Ricky Paull Goldin, Rebecca Budig, Bobbie Eakes, Melissa Claire Egan, Adam Mayfield, Cornelius Smith Jr. and Susan Lucci! From One Life to Live fans can expect some muscial treats and appearances by Kristen Alderson, Jason Tam, Scott Clifton, Scott Evans, Kassie DePaiva, Mark Lawson, Nicholas Rodriguez, Tika Sumpter and Brittany Underwood. From General Hospital expect to see : Bradford Anderson, Brandon Barash, Anthony Geary, Jonathan Jackson and Nathan Parsons. Also a very special musical performance from Sherri Shepherd of The View. The event promises more updates on more performers and stars that will be added to this exciting lineup. For more on the event go to SOAPnet.com!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 1st, 2009 Soap Stars announced for Equity Fight AIDS/Broadway Cares Event!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!