“Soapside” is the new bi-monthly column by Michael Fairman exclusively for Advocate.com. In his initial post, Fairman discusses Chris Engen’s departure from “Y&R”, allegedly over a gay kiss with Yani Gellman’s gay character of Rafe. Also, exclusive quotes from “ATWT’s” Van Hansis and Tamara Braun on their Emmy nods, Otalia Watch and updates, and check out who was the Scene Stealer of the Week, and which duo had the week’s Best Catfight and more!
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 21st, 2009 “Soapside” on Engen, Chappell, Emmy nods and more!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?