Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R, expected the unexpected as Kelly and Phyllis' feud continues, Sharon walks in on a moment of passion between Nick and Sage, and Adam/Gabriel and Chelsea find themselves drawn even closer to each other. Are you liking Y&R's new head writer Chuck Pratt Jr.'s storylines thus far? Watch the latest Y&R promo from CBS Daytime and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys To Be Televised On POP: Daytime's Biggest Night Shifts Venue With Focus On Glamour!
- Dee Wallace Cast As General Hospital's Patricia Spencer!
- General Hospital's Tyler Christopher Interview: Nikolas Tries To Stay Strong For Spencer, The Secret That He Carries & Who Will Be The Next Woman In His Life?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Lets It Rip As Jennifer Finds Eve In Bed With JJ!
- Kim Matula Set For A Return To The Bold and the Beautiful!