Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on B&B, looks like newlywed Hope is not happy that Ivy is getting her claws into Liam! Does she protest to much? Are you ready for a new arc of this long-suffering triangle, which now looks like a quadrangle in the making? Would you be for an Ivy/Liam pairing? Watch the promo below and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Justin Hartley Is The New Adam Newman On The Young and the Restless!
- GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini Teases: Some Favorite Villains Will Be Back In The Fall!
- Is Y&R Considering Killing-Off A Veteran Character? And, What Is Happening To Michael Baldwin?
- Teresa Castillo Chats On Her Return To GH & If There Is Any Future For Patrick and Sabrina!
- Michael Muhney Tweets In Response To Justin Hartley As Y&R's New Adam: I Wish Him The Best. Be Kind To Him.