Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released their summer shocker promo. Meanwhile, On-Air On-Soaps has posted a brand new summer storyline preview interview with the series head writers: Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante. Watch the teaser of all the action in upcoming episodes and then weigh-in: which storyline currently has you intrigued the most? Leave a comment »
- GH's Corinthos', Y&R's Newmans, B&B's Forresters & DAYS Hortons: Cast Members Speak On Being Part Of Soaps Royal Families!
- CONFIRMED: OLTL Alum Bree Wiliamson Cast As General Hospital's Claudette West!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Jill Is Heartsick Over Billy Turning Katherine's Mansion Into A Bordello For Depressives!
- Ingo Rademacher Returns To General Hospital This Summer!
- EXCLUSIVE: Daytime Emmys Social Issues On The Soaps Clip Package Extended Version!