Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!