Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Today on General Hospital, Patrick and Robin said sad goodbye and fans were treated to a Scrubs montage of the history of one of soaps all-time most popular duos. Whether you are a new viewer, or a seasoned one, there is one thing for certain when watching the clips, Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson created something very special and unique. Leave a comment »
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!