Completing the trifecta of SORASing on General Hospital, it has been announced by SOAPnet.com that Alexis Pullos is the newly aged Molly, daughter of Alexis and Ric, played by Nancy Lee Grahn and the departing Rick Hearst. Molly joins her sister Kristina and Michael Corinthos as the younger set in Port Charles. Pullos debuts in July. Nancy Lee Grahn in a recent interview with On-Air On-Soaps, gave her perspective on her newly aged on-screen daughters.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 11th, 2009 SORAS’d Molly cast on “GH”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On the eve of the 2017 Grammy Awards, Michael Fairman performed a medley of the late George Michael's hits in his tribute video to the pop icon, who's music had a profound impact on his life. Watch it below on Michael's new You Tube channel. Then let us know what you thought of it in the comment section below the video. Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!