This we got to see! From the creative minds of soap stars have come some of the most surprising web series of the season, and here comes another! GL’s Michael O’Leary (Rick) and former ATWT star, Scott Bryce (Craig) are teaming up for a new comedy pilot called Steamboat which is described as a The Office- inspired mockumentary comedy that gives a behind the scenes look, “at the desperate dying days of a daytime soap opera”. The series features O’Leary and his fellow GL alums Beth Chamberlin (ex-Beth) Kurt McKinney (ex-Matt), Kim Zimmer (ex-Reva), Justin Deas (ex-Buzz), Orlagh Cassidy (ex-Doris) and Michael Park (Jack, ATWT). O’Leary is reportedly shopping the pilot to various cable networks. Check out the STEAMBOAT Facebook fan page for cast photos and other updates or visit O’Leary’s Twitter at http://twitter.com/Michael_Oleary.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 5th, 2010 “Steamboat” new web series with Guiding Light stars coming!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?