Another former Guiding Light favorite is coming on to an ABC Daytime soap. This time Stephanie Gaschet ( Ex-Tammy) is going to be shaking things up a bit on All My Children! From the actresses official website came this posting: ”She will be playing the D.A.’s wife, Madison North, and will start airing Friday, June 19. Be sure to watch and stay tuned for more info!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 15th, 2009 Stephanie Gaschet back to daytime and landing in Pine Valley!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Tueday's episode of General Hospital, while trying to protect Ava from a bullet from the evil Valentin Cassadine, it's Nikolas who gets shot instead and sent crashing through the window, and over a balcony on Cassadine Island apparently to his death. This storyline move signals the end of the short-term run of Nick Stabile, who was filling in for Tyler Christopher in the role while the Daytime Emmy-winning actor was on personal leave from the series. Watch the cliffhanger below. Then share your thoughts on Stabile's run as Nik, and what will be the fate of the dark prince in the weeks to come? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Learns Nikolas' Fate & Genie Francis Reminds Us All Why She Is An Icon!
- Kimberlin Brown Speaks At The RNC Notes: She's Been Attacked On Social Media, Knows Victims Who Find Hillary Clinton's Actions & Remarks Repulsive, Voices Concerns For Small Business Owners
- Nick Stabile Wraps Up His Run As Temporary Nikolas On General Hospital!
- Y&R's Latest Promo: Jill Finds Phyllis In Bed With Billy !
- Days of our Lives Serves Up The Rafesode!