Another former Guiding Light favorite is coming on to an ABC Daytime soap. This time Stephanie Gaschet ( Ex-Tammy) is going to be shaking things up a bit on All My Children! From the actresses official website came this posting: ”She will be playing the D.A.’s wife, Madison North, and will start airing Friday, June 19. Be sure to watch and stay tuned for more info!”
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 15th, 2009 Stephanie Gaschet back to daytime and landing in Pine Valley!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R, expected the unexpected as Kelly and Phyllis' feud continues, Sharon walks in on a moment of passion between Nick and Sage, and Adam/Gabriel and Chelsea find themselves drawn even closer to each other. Are you liking Y&R's new head writer Chuck Pratt Jr.'s storylines thus far? Watch the latest Y&R promo from CBS Daytime and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys To Be Televised On POP: Daytime's Biggest Night Shifts Venue With Focus On Glamour!
- Dee Wallace Cast As General Hospital's Patricia Spencer!
- General Hospital's Tyler Christopher Interview: Nikolas Tries To Stay Strong For Spencer, The Secret That He Carries & Who Will Be The Next Woman In His Life?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Lets It Rip As Jennifer Finds Eve In Bed With JJ!
- Kim Matula Set For A Return To The Bold and the Beautiful!