Yesterday’s episode of “The View” featured a segment with All My Children’s, Susan Lucci (Erica) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan) giving the in-studio audience, and the audience at home, some insight into the launch of the summer romance between their two on-screen characters. Susan said she was somewhat concerned about the “cougar” aspect of the storyline, because she did not want to come across as a Mrs. Robinson. When the ladies of “The View” asked her if Ryan could potentially be husband number 11, Susan stated that it was way to soon to tell, as the story was just getting started. Check out the video below on the segment.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 13th, 2009 Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison on “The View” on “cougar” storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives on-screen brothers: Billy Flynn (Chad) and Thaao Penghlis (Andre) chat with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Billy previews what's to come between Chad/Abigail/Ben as the drama intensifies in the week's ahead, and how "Chabby" has become this fan favorite duo, even though they are not together on the show yet. Thaao dishes on working with Billy, his return to the daytime drama series this time, and working with Alison Sweeney as Sami, and more! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!