Yesterday’s episode of “The View” featured a segment with All My Children’s, Susan Lucci (Erica) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan) giving the in-studio audience, and the audience at home, some insight into the launch of the summer romance between their two on-screen characters. Susan said she was somewhat concerned about the “cougar” aspect of the storyline, because she did not want to come across as a Mrs. Robinson. When the ladies of “The View” asked her if Ryan could potentially be husband number 11, Susan stated that it was way to soon to tell, as the story was just getting started. Check out the video below on the segment.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 13th, 2009 Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison on “The View” on “cougar” storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!