Yesterday’s episode of “The View” featured a segment with All My Children’s, Susan Lucci (Erica) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan) giving the in-studio audience, and the audience at home, some insight into the launch of the summer romance between their two on-screen characters. Susan said she was somewhat concerned about the “cougar” aspect of the storyline, because she did not want to come across as a Mrs. Robinson. When the ladies of “The View” asked her if Ryan could potentially be husband number 11, Susan stated that it was way to soon to tell, as the story was just getting started. Check out the video below on the segment.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 13th, 2009 Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison on “The View” on “cougar” storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R all roads lead to the drama of the 11,000th episode of the series on Thursday, September 1st. What will happen? Can Adam, Chelsea and their son, Connor get their happily ever after? Will Luca's crime put Summer and her family in danger? Will Neil finally make peace with his past? Watch the promo fro CBS Daytime below, and then let us know what you think will go down? Leave a comment »
- GH's EP Frank Valentini Talks JaSam, Friz, Julexis & Steering The Ship In Port Charles!
- EXCLUSIVE: GH's Kelly Monaco Opens Up About JaSam, Liz/Sam Fan Wars, Public Perception & What's Up With Those Fainting Spells?
- GH's Roger Howarth Speaks Bringing Franco To Life, His Co-Stars & Soap Success!
- Eileen Davidson Dishes On The State Of Y&R's Ashley & Confirms Return To RHOBH For Season 7!
- Justin Hartley Talks This Is Us, His Status With Y&R & Engagement To Chrishell Stause!