Yesterday’s episode of “The View” featured a segment with All My Children’s, Susan Lucci (Erica) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan) giving the in-studio audience, and the audience at home, some insight into the launch of the summer romance between their two on-screen characters. Susan said she was somewhat concerned about the “cougar” aspect of the storyline, because she did not want to come across as a Mrs. Robinson. When the ladies of “The View” asked her if Ryan could potentially be husband number 11, Susan stated that it was way to soon to tell, as the story was just getting started. Check out the video below on the segment.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 13th, 2009 Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison on “The View” on “cougar” storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars, Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Wally Kurth (Justin) sat down to chat with Michael Fairman at NBC's annual Day of DAYS event. During their conversation, Wally shared his thoughts on the passing of legendary GH scribe, Claire Labine. Then, talk turns to the major storyline playing out right now in Salem following Justin stopping the nuptials of Adrienne and Lucas. With so many twists and turns in the story, this longtime Salem supercouple reveals during the next six months there is plenty of drama ahead. So, are you rooting for Justin and Adrienne, or Lucas and Adrienne to be the end game? Watch the video and then weigh-in. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016