Yesterday’s episode of “The View” featured a segment with All My Children’s, Susan Lucci (Erica) and Cameron Mathison (Ryan) giving the in-studio audience, and the audience at home, some insight into the launch of the summer romance between their two on-screen characters. Susan said she was somewhat concerned about the “cougar” aspect of the storyline, because she did not want to come across as a Mrs. Robinson. When the ladies of “The View” asked her if Ryan could potentially be husband number 11, Susan stated that it was way to soon to tell, as the story was just getting started. Check out the video below on the segment.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 13th, 2009 Susan Lucci and Cameron Mathison on “The View” on “cougar” storyline!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Today on General Hospital, Patrick and Robin said sad goodbye and fans were treated to a Scrubs montage of the history of one of soaps all-time most popular duos. Whether you are a new viewer, or a seasoned one, there is one thing for certain when watching the clips, Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson created something very special and unique. Leave a comment »
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!