On yesterday’s “Live with Regis and Kelly” All My Children’s Susan Lucci (Erica) was the special guest. On her segment La Lucci discussed the shows move to Los Angeles and her recent and continued involvement with Daytime Gives Back with the Feed The Children Organization that will be featured in a special segment on this year’s Daytime Emmy Broadcast on the CW on August 30th. Watch below:
News - Soap Buzz
1 August 8th, 2009 Susan Lucci on “Regis and Kelly” talks about “AMC” move to LA and “Daytime Gives Back”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital's executive producer Frank Valentini revealed on Tuesday that Michael Easton is returning to the show and will be starting to work again in 2 weeks! Easton will be playing a brand new role, according to ABC executive Nathan Varni. The last time GH fans saw Easton he was killed off as Dr. Silas Clay. Watch the surprise supermarket announcement featuring Valentini and Easton below that hit Twitter. Then let us know if are you happy to hear Michael is on his way back to Port Charles? Leave a comment »
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Nominations Daytime Drama Acting Categories Announced!
- General Hospital's Maurice Benard and Laura Wright Talk CarSon, The Corinthos Clan, Mutual Admiration, And What May Lie Ahead!
- Frank Valentini Gives Fans A Friday Cliffhanger: Huge GH News Coming Next Week!!! Stay Tuned.
- B&B's Daytime Emmy Snubbed Karla Mosley On Fan Outcry: I Am So Humbled - To Tears, Really - By The Beautiful Outpouring Of Love ...
- DAYS Exited Peter Reckell Thanks Fans For Love & Support Following Daytime Emmy Snub!