One of the coolest and nicest young actresses in the soap biz, Taylor Spreitler has been let go by Days of our Lives. In this surprise move, the character of Mia will be gone from Salem and not recast. Spreitler told Soap Opera Digest, “I have enjoyed playing such a fun and ever changing character on daytime television and it has been an incredibly gratifying experience both professionally and personally. My heart will always be in Salem. Wanted to say thank you to all my fans for your support. I would also like to say thank you to [DAYS] for letting Mia stay around in Salem longer than expected and for that I am grateful. I will be busy filming at [DAYS] the next few weeks so don’t forget to tune-in to see how Mia will leave Salem. Looking forward to the next journey in my career.”
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 14th, 2010 Taylor Spreitler axed from Days of our Lives!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In part two of Michael Fairman's conversation with The Young and the Restless' Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) on his new memoir, "I'll Be Damned", the fan favorite opens up about how he almost left Y&R, what he thinks of certain castmates, the actor who caused problems for Eric and others on the set, his worst moment at the Daytime Emmys, and much more! Watch Pt 2 below, and then let us know what you thought of it! You can watch more interviews like this coming up on Michael's new You Tube channel! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!