January 14th will be the final airdate for Laurence Lau, who has played the sexually confused and bewildered Brian, Lucinda’s “gay” husband. The show is leaving the door open for the return of the character. As many fans know over the last several episodes, thanks to Jade, the gig is up for Brian’s duplicity!
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 7th, 2009 “That’s a wrap!” Lau set to exit Oakdale!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on DAYS, Brady (Eric Martsolf)and Kristen (Eileen Davidson) finally come face-to-face! What will happen? Will Brady push Kristen away? Or will she work her charms on him again? Watch the preview from NBC below! Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!