January 14th will be the final airdate for Laurence Lau, who has played the sexually confused and bewildered Brian, Lucinda’s “gay” husband. The show is leaving the door open for the return of the character. As many fans know over the last several episodes, thanks to Jade, the gig is up for Brian’s duplicity!
News - Soap Buzz
0 January 7th, 2009 “That’s a wrap!” Lau set to exit Oakdale!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Donna Mills debuts this Friday on General Hospital! How will her mystery character affect the lives of Sonny, Ava, Julian, Sam and Silas? We are all about to find out! Watch the ABC promo for Donna's arrival in Port Charles below! Leave a comment »)
- GH's Tyler Christopher and Rebecca Herbst Talk Nikolas/Liz Round Two, Nikolas Blind Spot For Britt and Kimberly McCullough's Departure!
- GH's Head Writer Ron Carlivati On The Difficult Decision Of How To Craft Robin's Exit!
- Cady McClain Chats On Landing The Role Of Kelly On Y&R, Replacing Cynthia Watros And The Halt In Production Of AMC!
- Donna Mills Reveals Her First General Hospital Airdate!
- DAYS Guy Wilson Interview Taking On The Challenges Of Stepping Into The World Of Will Horton!