In an unheard of 170 categories, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco unveils his annual year end Best and Worst list, but this year really was quite the doozy! From soaps most depressing year in history, to amazing and ridiculous storylines and performances, it gives soap pundits and fans lots to consider. Topping some of the TV Guide Canada’s Best’s- Days of our Lives, James Scott’s performance as EJ Dimera as Best Performance in a Storyline Male, and Crystal Chappel, the female counterpart for her time on Guiding Light as Olivia in the Otalia story. Best Soap Opera went to One Life to Live and Worst Soap, no surprise there, All My Children. Y&R got the nod for Most Disappointing Soap and Y&R also got the nod for Grossest Storyline for Ashley’s Miscarriage and Hysterical Pregnancy. Sadly, as one would have predicted, Guiding Light’s Finale was picked as Most Disappointing episode. To view the rest of the years picks click here!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 23rd, 2009 The Worthy and the Worthless- TV Guide Canada’s list of 2009
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!