In an unheard of 170 categories, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco unveils his annual year end Best and Worst list, but this year really was quite the doozy! From soaps most depressing year in history, to amazing and ridiculous storylines and performances, it gives soap pundits and fans lots to consider. Topping some of the TV Guide Canada’s Best’s- Days of our Lives, James Scott’s performance as EJ Dimera as Best Performance in a Storyline Male, and Crystal Chappel, the female counterpart for her time on Guiding Light as Olivia in the Otalia story. Best Soap Opera went to One Life to Live and Worst Soap, no surprise there, All My Children. Y&R got the nod for Most Disappointing Soap and Y&R also got the nod for Grossest Storyline for Ashley’s Miscarriage and Hysterical Pregnancy. Sadly, as one would have predicted, Guiding Light’s Finale was picked as Most Disappointing episode. To view the rest of the years picks click here!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 23rd, 2009 The Worthy and the Worthless- TV Guide Canada’s list of 2009
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!