In an unheard of 170 categories, TV Guide Canada’s Nelson Branco unveils his annual year end Best and Worst list, but this year really was quite the doozy! From soaps most depressing year in history, to amazing and ridiculous storylines and performances, it gives soap pundits and fans lots to consider. Topping some of the TV Guide Canada’s Best’s- Days of our Lives, James Scott’s performance as EJ Dimera as Best Performance in a Storyline Male, and Crystal Chappel, the female counterpart for her time on Guiding Light as Olivia in the Otalia story. Best Soap Opera went to One Life to Live and Worst Soap, no surprise there, All My Children. Y&R got the nod for Most Disappointing Soap and Y&R also got the nod for Grossest Storyline for Ashley’s Miscarriage and Hysterical Pregnancy. Sadly, as one would have predicted, Guiding Light’s Finale was picked as Most Disappointing episode. To view the rest of the years picks click here!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 23rd, 2009 The Worthy and the Worthless- TV Guide Canada’s list of 2009
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!