Good news! Daytime Emmy Award Executive Director, Brent Stanton confirms with me that there will be a Daytime Emmy broadcast and the very last details are being negotiated. NATAS hopes to announce the when and where and information regarding the nomination annoucements shortly. Stay tuned as developments take shape!
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 21st, 2009 There looks to be a Daytime Emmy broadcast after all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless: Confessions, New Love, and Jealousy set the stage, and as the new CBS Daytime promo teases! And on July 13th, the truth about Gabriel's identity will be revealed! What will happen when Chelsea finally knows that Adam is alive? What will happen when Cane learns of Lily's indiscretion with Joe? And, will Nikki and Neil become romantic? Watch the latest from Y&R below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?